Worried....

jibalarter

Hello,
Im just wondering if anyone can help me, I have got myself really worried.
I currently on my second week of WW and I only lost 1/2 last week which I was really dissapointed about, (with it being my first week) Im currently on 23 points a day and really struggle to eat them all so I have been having a packet of WW crisps or WW buiscit bars or more rice krispies to make up the points, Do you think that this is where I am going wrong?

Also, I do have quite big salads with all the free points but Im worried that I am having to many free points and not counting any points when I should be?

Can anyone help me? Im desperate to get losing some weight for christmas and its not happening. :)

Thanks everyone..

Kati

Hey hun!

Now first things first, stop worrying!! From what you're saying you are doing everything correctly.

How's you fluid intake? Do you point absolutely everything that you have?

You're free foods are as they say, free so you can have as much as you like but just be sure to have all your points. Did you do a faststart week for your first week? Maybe drop a few points, maybe to 20 say for your second week and see if that helps but always make sure that you eat more than 14.

Have you got a diary on here? Why don't you have a go at putting all your meals on here and we can have a wee looky and see where we can help.

Hope that helps :eek:

xx

Hello and welcome..
I agree with claire :)..start a diary and put your menus in so we can have a look..
best of luck with week 2 x

Thank you,

Well I have about 1 pint of skimmed milk a day and thats counting my breakfast and my tea during the day.
The only other fluid that I have is about 2L of water a day, should I be drinking more water will that help?

So can I have as much free foods as I want?

I was thinking about cutting down on my points but I was worried that then later down the line I would stop losing?

Thank again, (and ill try not to worry and will also start a food diary)

Kati

Your fluids sounds fine! I struggle to drink 2L of water but I drink a lot of fizzy juice and diluting juice so well done for that!

If you are cutting points then remember not to cut down too many, as I said I would only go to 20. And only do it for a week. Then straight after it's back to full points. Honestly you will lose. I find that my best weeks are ones when I've eaten ALL my points and drank plenty of fluid and done a bit of exercise.

Yeah free food you can eat as much of as long as you have all your points too. That's the fab thing about WW. And don't worry about those crisps and rice crispies. I have crisps everyday (they are my weakness). As long as you have then points then spend them on what you want!

xx

how many points are you NOT having? you said you're struggling to eat them all... if you save too many you can put your body into starvation mode.. especially if you're exercising too.. are you exercising at all? x

Yeah I try to do 1 hours exercise 3 times a week with the Wii Fit inbetween it all (not that good I know) Well I get home after have breakfast and dinner and snacks still with 12-13 points, as I say Ive tried to have bigger breakfast ect and Im going to start a food diary, so if anyone thinks that I am doing something wrong then please speak up.
Thanks for all of your help, this site is new to me and already finding it the best thing ever. :)
Thanks
Kati

thats a lot more exercise than most of us do hun! if you're exercising, try and eat all your points as your body will be struggling for energy if you're saving points AND exercising x

also, post your food in this diary rather than seperate - you will get more feedback on it here than in the food diaries section which a lot of people dont get chance to look at x :)

Thanks girls, Im going to post my diary now...I was truely gutted tho when I got on my wii scales and I had put on 1lb. WHAT???

Back