Worst Break-up Lines??

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Ok Gang, Im bored of dieting threads..... So Whats your worst excuse for dumping someone or the worst way you have been dumped ( nothing too heartbreaking please) Lightheartedness is called for here.
Ok I got a TXT! yes a TXT! Saying sorry sweetie I just havent got time to go out with you!!! Pmsl :4633:

I think you may have already gathered mine.....Richard with the minuscule manhood!

I've never had a dodgy break up line.........ever!! I've only been broken up with once though and broken up with someone twice so I havent had a lot of practise lol

LOL @ Sandra- I've had a "Richard" ((((((((((((shudder)))))))))))

The worst way to break up has to be in an episode of sex and the city.
Skipper is in the middle of being intimate with his new lady when Miranda calls him up. He then tells the lady he doesn't think they can be together cos the woman he loves called up and wants to get back together, she then says "You're breaking up with me while you're inside of me?"
Has me howling everytime but I would be just as mortified if it was me in her place. :D:D

There is small.....and then theres small!!! When you cant feel ANYTHING thats when you know its too small!!

Actually I'm fortunate that no-one has ever broken up with me so how about a variation on the theme......

Years ago when I lived in Bermuda I accepted a dinner date with a guy who was nearly thirty years older than me......he was obviously surprised that I'd said yes and took me to a really expensive restaurant. Over dinner he asked me why I'd agreed to go out with him and I said it was because I only had milk in my fridge and it was week until payday! I thought that he was going to tell me off for being unbelievably rude but he simply told me how 'refreshing' I was! I saw him a couple of tomes because he was actually very good company until he suggested breakfast on his yacht (didn't have my own in those days!) drew the line at that, never sh*g a man who needs ironing!

There is small.....and then theres small!!! When you cant feel ANYTHING thats when you know its too small!!

No, it's when you can still carry on talking!

Ive never laughed so much at being dumped (thanks Guys) pmsl xx

I never understand men- you seem like such a gorgeous person inside and out......whoever broke up with you must need their head testing!

Back