Worst Break-up Lines??

I never understand men- you seem like such a gorgeous person inside and out......whoever broke up with you must need their head testing!

Crawler!!!! pmsl x x x

And yes.. I did get it Daisy.. It made me chuckle!! lol x x

I have never been dumped that i can remember, but i think i am weird because i generally have long term relationships, and head-dump them before i tell them!! That way it has been over in my head for ages, so it's only the formalities to finalise..
"That's mine... that's yours.. you can have that... etc"

I can't wait to read more of your replies!! lol x x

lmfaooo @ This topic.

Love it Sandra. Didn't have any food in Brill.

lol I've never really had a weird excuse for breaking up. I have however had being ignored until I got the message because he wasn't man enough to tell me himself. lols incase he hurt me.
Where do guys (and some girls) get that from. lol I'll ignore them because surely that won't hurt. lol

Lol, laughing at your stories about the 'angry inch' men, my friend who is barely 5' and has tiny hands used the tip of her baby finger as a description of one guy lmao and she wasnt exagerrating

Ive never been dumped but did alot of dumping when i was younger - used to make my dad go out and tell them!

Loved yours mind Sandra - you have fab stories!!

As for the micro penis - I think the saying "When you've seen one you've seen them all" is a bloody lie!

I was in a long-term relationship from 19-24 then single until I met Paul when I was 31.......hence rather a lot of men and even more stories.......

Did I tell you about the weekend that I spent with Arsenal?

No? And I'm not going to either!

I was in a long-term relationship from 19-24 then single until I met Paul when I was 31.......hence rather a lot of men and even more stories.......

Did I tell you about the weekend that I spent with Arsenal?

No? And I'm not going to either!

What???? The whole bloody football team????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

We neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry no can do.......One day, when I'm really broke, I will give the pictures to Max Clifford ....cos some of the, then, players are still quite prominent in football.

And before you start thinking that I'm a dirty slapper......I personally didn't sleep with any of them. I really, really fancied David O'Leary but he said that he was happily married!!!:(

Damn him!!! That lovely Irish accent mmmmm

Back