worst day ever

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Eileen, 26 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    :cry: I feel shocking, im freezing cold, ive a sore throat i ache all over feel dizzy need i go on :(
    Im thinking of taking something but dont know if i should.I think im going too gargle with dispersible asprin.At least im not swallowing anything.
    sorry too moan, ive no one else too tell today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Awww you poor thing. I would try gargling asprin too, I was told that sugar free strepsils were fine too.

Hope you feel better soon. x

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww you poor thing, tuck yourself up in bed if you can. Drink plenty of water & a couple of paracemol...

Hope you're feeling better soon hun :hug99:

xxx

5. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Oh Eileen I do hope you're feeling better soon - get some tablets down you and get tucked up in bed.

Hugs

Cath

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hope you feel on top again soon. Have a nice nap & keep warm.

xx

7. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    I was like this last week Eillen and it turned into flu because I didnt go to bed and keep warm. Once I gave in and went to bed I got better in about 4 days , sorry hun but you just have to give in. Watch out because some soluable pain killers contain citric acid not great for Ketosis.
    Big Aw and a hug you will be better in just a few days if you take it easy, goona be crap weather over the Bank Hol anyway!

8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aww hope you feel better soon...what week are you on? I take paracetamol & codene soluble and have never been knocked out of ketosis...HTH. How are you feeling now? Have you got the St Clements - its quite nice hot if you're ill & psychologically you feel like you've had a lemsip!As others have said listen to your body, glug water and have a good rest. Big hugs!

9. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    thanks everyone, im still very weak, my temperature went really high at teatime, so then i was boiling for a few hours.I slept quite well, at least we have no plans this weekend, im going away next weekend.Im taking paracetamol & drinking my fruits of the forest, never thought too have it hot, thanks i will try it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.