Extra Easy Would like some help please

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
Hi girls, I joined slimming world before I had my baby girl who's now 1 I lost stone and half At the time an was very happy with my weight. I have lost the majority of my baby weight in the last year on and off but want to start slimming world again to be a bit stricter on myself. I am currently 11 stone and in a size 14 so I would like to lose maybe around a stone or little bit more and I'm happy to stay in a 14 or shift to a 12 , I jus want to be more comfortable in myself. I haven't got the books anymore for slimming world so im just after a bit of help.can some one tell me the free foods????
I understand healthy extra a and b for extra easy so that's ok.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Free foods are potatoes, pasta, rice, lean meats...muller light yogurts....third of ur meal has to be superfree which is veg, salad or fruit :)

Thanks Hun. Are beans free? And do you know what other yoghurt a apart from mullet lights are free?

Beans are free, even baked beans, as well as tinned spaghetti in t-sauce. Shape yogurts are free, too (but not the "crumble" ones) xx

I'm not sure sorry....also noodles R free...:) x

Low fat super noodles are free and some batchelors pasta n sauces - chicken & mushroom and cheese & broccoli (excluding milk & butter), the high-veg variety and the whole grain tomato & basil. The cheese, leek & ham excluding milk & butter is 1 syn. X

The brooklea fat free natural is free. Anything flavoured has syns.

Activia 0% yogurts are free!

I think you are going to struggle a little without the books in my opinion. For the sake of the joining fee, I would go for the first week and get everything you need and then you will be certain what you are doing, even if you don't go back. This will also mean you will get access to SW online for a few weeks and be able to check on the newest Healthy Extras and stuff.

I wish you the best of luck on your SW journey :)

Back