Wow, how long has it been?

Nasreen.U

It's been ages since i came back here, i guess i was too lazy for updating.

As some might have heard from my sister i had to sadly get off lipotrim early which really pissed me off and i can't get back on.

had to have surgery done and they said i had to eat because my kidneys got infected apparantly it had to do with the diet, but yh so i had to eat completely normal without refeeding properly for a week so i got really scared when i weighed myself and i put on 3lbs :(

but as soon as i got home i refed from scratch and i lossed 2lbs hopefully i can take back those 3lbs and lose more through refeeding since i still have more i need to shed.

but what sucks even more is i can't tone up because of my operation (can't excersise for 4-6 weeks)

ugh i was gutted.

On the plus i love cabbage soup i used to despise it. and fromage frais taste weird but in a good way.

I was wondering if anybody knows any good arm excersise without straining or lifting weights or other heavy things (i have to avoid heavy lifting etc) and will walking help my thighs?

ugh and my wound from the operation's gonna take forever to heal.

and since tummy excersise are out of the question i'm chugging on the blueberries apparantly they are good to get rid of belly fat.

welcome back nasreen - ive heard about you from your sister yes, she is a brilliant sister to you isnt she! :D

Glad you are ok now, just in the recovering stage. Im not sure about arm exercises i suggest you take it easy honey you dont want to over do anything and land up back in hospital again!

good luck with losing the rest of your weight - ive no doubt you and yas are guna do great :D

Thanks :) the doctor told me it's cool to do arm excersises it's really only the abdomen area i have to calm down on really lol Thanks I hope I can lose my weight soon :p

Im sure you will chick :)

Hopefully someone who knows about exercise will be along soon :D

Hi Nasreen, so glad you are properly on the mend now. As for arm excersises, if you hold your arms out straight by the side Like a + and do small circular movements 20 forwards and 20 backwards, palms up, then palms down, several times a day, you should tone your arms fine. Hope that helps. Good luck in your healthy eating crusade, with Yasmine by your side, you can do this together.

Back