WOW WEEK 7

payphone

Well it's Week 7 and I feel like I've been doing this diet for ages, but the results are definitely showing. I was size 16/18 now down to 12/14, and well on the way to be my former size 10. I've lost 2 stone and I'm feeling happier and more like my old self.

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorra for a well deserved break, and will back with you guys when I get back.

This week I lost 5lbs.

Have a lovely time hun xxxxxxx

Mmm Amsterdam. I'm jealous - I love that place. You've done so well - 16/18 to 12/14 in 7 weeks is brilliant!

Well done on your weight loss! I know what you mean about it seeming like forever - tomorrow is the end of my 6th week and it's like an eternity!!

Well done on the 5lb loss, that's fab, you've done really well.

Enjoy Amsterdam x

Well it's Week 7 and I feel like I've been doing this diet for ages, but the results are definitely showing. I was size 16/18 now down to 12/14, and well on the way to be my former size 10. I've lost 2 stone and I'm feeling happier and more like my old self.

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorra for a well deserved break, and will back with you guys when I get back.

This week I lost 5lbs.

WELL DONE! Enjoy the break - well deserved by the sounds of it.

Aww thanx guys, really need this break with my OH but i'm so going to miss the lil' one (son 6months).

I will miss you all and i'll speak to all when I get back!

Oh Minz I love that image of the women and scales, ii would be great if weighing ourselves like that was r true weight.

Have a great time huni.xx

u have done fab and well done on the 5lbs!! enjoy ur hols xx

Well done on your loss and have a great break x

Your doing brilliantly, so go and enjoy Amsterdam and have a great time!!

Back