WOW WOW WOW WOW!

archantgirl

:) I am so chuffed, I just wanted to share! I got on the scales this morning and I dead on 13 stone! Tomorrow morning may see me slip into the 12's!!!!! I weighed on my scales before christmas at 15 stone 7! So I have lost 2 & 1/2 stone! I am so [pleased! I know that was not my start weight with CD but as far as I am concerned that is the weight I have lost. I am chuffed to bits.

It's all down to my CDC, my partner, and good work cooeagues who have been supportive. II never knew I had the courage or stamina to do this likre this! I want to tell every one! I was ashamed to tell anyone my weight when I started, now I am proud to say what I am.

If anyone out there is feeling down, have just started or thinking about starting, please find the courage to do it. It will change your life! I have not been this weight in over 10 years. I won't lie, it has been tough at times, very hard infact to the point of giving up, but you have to dig a little deeper and carry on. I am so pleased I did. I still have another 3 stone to go, but I will do it, I will be thin!

Sorry to go on, but I had to share! x

well done hun,
i've just moved down into the 12's & what a buzz, i am well on the way to my wedding weight (12st)
carry on the good work
xx:)

:) I am so chuffed, I just wanted to share! I got on the scales this morning and I dead on 13 stone! Tomorrow morning may see me slip into the 12's!!!!! I weighed on my scales before christmas at 15 stone 7! So I have lost 2 & 1/2 stone! I am so [pleased! I know that was not my start weight with CD but as far as I am concerned that is the weight I have lost. I am chuffed to bits.

It's all down to my CDC, my partner, and good work cooeagues who have been supportive. II never knew I had the courage or stamina to do this likre this! I want to tell every one! I was ashamed to tell anyone my weight when I started, now I am proud to say what I am.

If anyone out there is feeling down, have just started or thinking about starting, please find the courage to do it. It will change your life! I have not been this weight in over 10 years. I won't lie, it has been tough at times, very hard infact to the point of giving up, but you have to dig a little deeper and carry on. I am so pleased I did. I still have another 3 stone to go, but I will do it, I will be thin!

Sorry to go on, but I had to share! x

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!

Well done you - that is FAB :D :D

Keep up the great work....

love

Debz
xx

Well done you! When is the big day? Mine is September 15th, and as I am a shortie I want to be at around 10 stone. YOu have lost so much! Over 5 stone! That is incredible! Good on you sweetie x

Thankx Debz, I really appreciate it! Hey, I was thinking the other night, when I read threads on here, I picture the people who are writing, and I always always picture them as thin and normal! I don't know why! Even if they have a lot to loose, in my mind's eye I picture them slim. Oerhaps my mind sees the person they will become LOL! Call me rosey Lee!!!

Well done you! When is the big day? Mine is September 15th, and as I am a shortie I want to be at around 10 stone. YOu have lost so much! Over 5 stone! That is incredible! Good on you sweetie x
that didn't come across right, i got married 13 years (in Sept) ago !!!
xx:)

Wow Janice you are catching me up with the weight loss, well done. You will be looking fab on that holiday in Florida and will be able to walk round the parks with ease.When you get back you will look even better with the tan to match.

Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you for next weigh in and hoping that you will hit the 12's what a acheivement that will be for you and a big boost too.

WOW!

Well, I got on the scales this morning and it read;

12 stone 13!

I am so pleased! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Today is last day of SSing, and I go on 790 tomorrow (going out for an indian tomorrow night :eek:

So big countdown now to Florida - 4 WEEKS TODAY!

I am trying to battle in my head as to wheather I should have what I want out tomorrow or stick to the plan, and have tandoori chicken and salad. I really love pasanda and korma and i thought that if I had half a rice, and the curry and lots of water I would be ok. Not sure what to do!

Well, I got on the scales this morning and it read;

12 stone 13!

I am so pleased! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Today is last day of SSing, and I go on 790 tomorrow (going out for an indian tomorrow night :eek:

So big countdown now to Florida - 4 WEEKS TODAY!

I am trying to battle in my head as to wheather I should have what I want out tomorrow or stick to the plan, and have tandoori chicken and salad. I really love pasanda and korma and i thought that if I had half a rice, and the curry and lots of water I would be ok. Not sure what to do!

Fantastic to be in the 12s, well done.

Ok, advice for the indian, stick with the chicken and salad, the indian wont disappear whilst you are on a weight loss journey and will still be there, just think of how much more you will enjoy it when you have gone through the stages.

My advice to anyone is take the good option whilst on SS, once off the wagon even for 1 meal, its so hard to climb back on.

The salad will still be bloomin lovely for you, and youll fell so much better afterwards for taking the good option. x

Thing is I won't be going back onto SSing until 20th May, I start 790 tomorrow, next week the 1000 plan, then 1500 then on normal food until May 20th, so that was why I wasn't that fussed about falling off the wagon.

Back