WTF? (scales related...)

StaceyUK

Gold Member
My scales say I've put on 4lb this week! :cry:I was away at the weekend but was only off plan for 1.5 days, plus saved my syns before and after going away (cut down to 5 a day instead of the usual 15).

Here's hoping I lose 4lb between now and tomorrow night's weigh in but I'm getting seriously peeved off. Part of it is my fault for not sticking to it 100% but even when I do I seem to only be losing 1-2lb. I miss my 3 or 4lb weight losses! I know, I know....1-2lb is what is recommended and healthy but it still gets frustrating!

Your 1-2lb losses are normal because you have already lost a large amount of weight. Try doing a few Success Express days and see how you get on? Also, cut back on any caffine if your having any. Home scales can be different to the official ones by quite a lot so wait for the official weigh in before you worry too much.

Also, remember to look at your weightloss over a whole month rather than just week to week. Maybe you have lost inches? Check your tapemeasure and you might be pleasently suprised

If you have moved your scales since you last weighed on them then that can give you a totally different reading. Also you may be retaining some water from your time off plan and if that's the case then even if you do have a gain at WI it will come off for next week. SA is right, don't get too hung up on the weekly numbers and remember the bigger picture

Thanks gals. I know you're right but I'm just demotivated as I've only lost 1.5lb since the beginning of Aug. Totally my fault as I keep having one week on plan and then one week where we go away for a couple of days and I don't stick to it. I just need to get back on the wagon 100% until I go to America on the 26th.

Maybe the impending holiday is why you aren't getting into it 100%. Just do it as best you can until after your holiday then get straight back on it when you get back

Back