WW Advice please

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Hi everyone, I have recently lost 1 stone using CD but had to stop due to financial reasons. I have maintained the loss by still only eating 750cals of normal food however for 2 and a half weeks I havnt lost any weight. I think my body has already adjusted and is conserving energy due to low intake. So I have dug out my WW stuff and have decided to give it a go. To give my metabolism a boost and enjoy some tasty food again. Does anyone have some good advice that has swited from a vlcd to WW. Also have had 3 meals plus a snack and still have 7 points left. Im feeling very stuffed but will it compromise my weight loss not to eat the remaining points or is it ok to leave them? Any thoughts gladly recieved. XXX

Hi Pinkdiamond, always lovely to have someone else join us WWers :)

I havent personally changed from LL to WW but one of the other WW 'regulars' has so she'd be best to help you with that.

As Marie said you can save some points a day but you're meant to use them all up by the end of the week, saying that Ive had weeks where Ive saved some and havent used them before the end of my week and Ive lost but I wouldnt want to do that too often as it will affect your losses. :)

Back