WW and Hungry :-(

mrsmacca

Started last Wednesday and I'm struggling. I'm so hungry all the while. Which is gonna make me moody. I was always piling on the portions but I'm finding myself really starving and that in turn will make me give up.

Tried sw once before and I was snacking on pasta etc and still lost so not sure what to do :-( helllpp!

Are you using up all your points? You can split up your weeklies and have 7 extra points per day.

My advice would be to just wait it out. The hunger won't last forever and as your body gets used to eating less the hunger pangs will go. Yes it may be painful for a few days but it will pass :)

Drink plenty of water (this is vital on a diet anyway to stop water retension) but fills u up wen u think ur hungry but ur not ! Also have plenty of fruit in the house, also my god send at the moment are ww marshmallow wafers only 1 point and I love them and the other thing is keep BUSY go for a bath sort the cupboards out do anything as someone already mentioned the hunger will pass (I did Cambridge for 7 weeks) my house was spotless lol !!!

Lots of fruit and veg and salad! Free and filling! And loads of water!!! Eat all of your points too :( good luck!! I'm on 41 points and stuff after 31 if I pick the right things to eat xxx

Lots of water it really helps and again fruit and veg but have the ones high lighted in green in your shop guide these are fuller for longer so will help those hunger pangs. I survive the first week on bananas, apples, kiwi, and cucumber sticks all cut up in a keep fresh pot ready to dive in to where ever I am. Keep a pot of ready prepared fruit or veg sticks in your bag and a litre bottle of water and yo will do great trust me it works and the results are worth it.

Good luck

I've been making a giant pot of ratatouille type stuff, all veg, no points, herbs etc which tastes amazing or boiled eggs, tuna salad. I take it for lunch with either potatoes or bread. Keep evening carbs to a low, half fill your plate with veg!!!Have lots of fruit for breakfast and maybe a low fat yog. Tons of water, a pint when you wake up(water, lol) is a good start and keep a bottle with you. I find the ww 2point choc bars a god send. If u have puddings just have a really small portion(like the size of an egg) and fill the rest of the bowl with fruit maybe? Oh, get walking, doing weights, cycle etc to earn extra points!! Good luck, u can do it!!! X:)

Look into simply filling! Free foods that keep u fuller for longer! Like sw but all Ww bread is free, Crumpets ect! Lots of bits to snack on!

Thanks everyone! I used all my weekly points at a hen do the weekend (and then some) so they start again Thursday and I can't wait I think ill use them over the week as that extra 7 a day will be a godsend.

Also, I suffer with IBS and too much fruit and veg give me awful wind (sorry) and sweeteners are a no no so can't snack on jelly or yogurts with them in. I end up so bloated I look fatter anyway! Arghhh lol. X

Back