ww app for android

happyhippo

Silver Member
Hi does anyone use android apps to help with their ww . If so can you tell me which one as i am looking for one, and not having much luck :wave_cry:

Think this has been posted somewhere on the forums before, not sure which thread! Would be really useful to get that app!

Can anyone help?

Ultimate Weight Watcher diary is having great reviews on the marketplace webite? I'm moving from Iphone to Android soon and think I will get this app. Its £2.49 but some of the reviews are saying that you don't need to be ww online member if you have this app, only downside is no recipe builder.

I use the Ultimate WW Diary and it is fantastic!! I have had it for about 1 1/2 years now :) There is a meal maker which works like a recipe builder. You don't need to be a WW member to use it...it is totally independent :) It is the only app I have ever bought for my phone and well worth it!! There is a big offline database of food and you can also use an online database when you can connect. I would highly recommend it :)

Ultimate Weight Watcher Diary on Android marketplace

Last edited:
I also use the Libra app to track my weight as is gives an 'expected goal date' which I find really useful :) It also tells you how many less calories than your RDA you are eating to loose the amount of weight you are loosing :)

I use the Ultimate WW Diary and it is fantastic!! I have had it for about 1 1/2 years now :) There is a meal maker which works like a recipe builder. You don't need to be a WW member to use it...it is totally independent :) It is the only app I have ever bought for my phone and well worth it!! There is a big offline database of food and you can also use an online database when you can connect. I would highly recommend it :)

Ultimate Weight Watcher Diary on Android marketplace

thanks for that, that settles it will get that as soon as I get my new phone and may well cancel my online subscription and save myself £10.95 a month!

Going to get ultimate point calculator plus, thanks :)

thanks for that, that settles it will get that as soon as I get my new phone and may well cancel my online subscription and save myself £10.95 a month!

Glad I could help :) It is a huge saving on the WW fees :D

Also if anyone happens to have an iphone it is available for that too now :)

Back