WW at home?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lynn8124, 6 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hi all. Just wondered does anyone here follow WW by themselves at home and not bother with meetings?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    loads of us do - though a lot of people find the classes really helpful too.

i dont go to class atm, but when i start to get stuck i will be going back :) x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its pretty split between those doing classes and those going it alone. Its very doable at home :)

5. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    not myself, i personally needthe weigh in to keep me going, but everybody is different, im sure youd have good success if you know the plan well xx

6. Kateweston

Kateweston Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I've started to do ww at home and just jump on Boots scales every Saturday morning when i'm in town (can't trust buying home scales, i'll be on them every day). I've already got the ww books from when i last joined. Try it home and if you get stuck or demotivated then just join a local meeting.

7. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    I do WW at home at the moment. There is so much support and advise in this forum that I feel I don't need to go to the meetings. Not saying I'll never go but if I really fallen off track and I need the extra support then I will. There is one about 10mins walk from me so at least I know its there if needed.

8. Kateweston

Kateweston Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree, just seeing all your brilliant weight losses is inspiring and your advice is great.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I lost my first 11.5 stones on my own but then hit a plateau and decided to go to classes to try get some 'professional' help. I must admit Im glad I did. Ive always hated them but Ive been so lucky in finding the perfect class for me, so much so Im now helping at it lol

10. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi, I do WW at home (alone) if you like, but never feel alone - the support from everyone here is absolutely amazing from points queries to emotional support - everyone just seems to be there for me. Obviously everyone is different and some need the structure of the official class WI. My advice is to try it alone and if you need the structure/discipline of the class then sign up - if not then its money well saved - towards your new wardrobe :D Good luck xxx

11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Sandy one of our other lovely members of the ww forum lost 11.5 stone doing it along so it can be done,but i was never very good doing this at home :)
    Good luck

12. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Thanks for your replies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.