Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW beef lasagne - help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Louise24, 22 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone,

I was away for this weeks group so haven't got the password. :cry:

In the mad rush this morning the only thing I could find for lunch was a weight watchers beef lasagne 300g, I'm on a green day today, could someone let me know the syn value please.

Thanks lots
    Lou x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Weight Watchers Beef Lasagne, frozen 300g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 6½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5½ Syns[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Weight Watchers Beef Lasagne, frozen 300g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 6½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5½ Syns[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you both, I had it for lunch, was ok but got a bit on my finger and now it's stained bright orange!! Slightly dubious about what it's doing to my insides now. Eeek.

6. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    LOL, that's like when you get a curry and god forbid any gets on your counters, you need to get the bleach out!

7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Omg they must use loads of colourings just to make it look tasty, Scary!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.