WW Booklets in Daily Mail tomorrow and all next week

leighforty

Last edited:
It's awful that the good things appear in the Daily Mail. However much I'm tempted to buy the paper, me being a total Lefty will refuse!

I'll be buying too. Thank you

vikstar said:
It's awful that the good things appear in the Daily Mail. However much I'm tempted to buy the paper, me being a total Lefty will refuse!

I know exactly what you mean, I can't bring myself to buy the Mail...

Shame you have to go to your local Tesco / Whsmith each day to pick up the Mail with the magazine in. I wonder if the smaller Whsmith/Tesco Express will have the magazine in or whether you have to go to the larger stores?

picklednut said:
Shame you have to go to your local Tesco / Whsmith each day to pick up the Mail with the magazine in. I wonder if the smaller Whsmith/Tesco Express will have the magazine in or whether you have to go to the larger stores?

Oh no! So they won't be in my local newsagents then??

I will be sending for mine

The first of these FREE 24-page magazines – with 23 recipes by Gary Rhodes – is INSIDE tomorrow’s Weekend. Besides Gary’s mouth-watering recipes, this magazine explains how simple it is to follow the ProPoints plan.
Then, pick up the next five parts of this amazing series FREE with the Mail next week at Tesco or WHSmith. Or, you can collect five differently dated tokens that will be printed every day in the newspaper, and send them — with a cheque for £4 to cover postage and administration costs — to an address we’ll publish later and we’ll send the complete set to your door.

Read more: Lose weight... indulging in the food you love | Mail Online

So if you can only get the paper with the magazine in Tesco or WHSmith? Otherwise you can get the paper and collect tokens?

Hi what do you all think of the booklets ? I got the first one even though i don't usually get the mail. I was quite disappointed that although it was supposed to be a weekly plan, it would cost almost £200 to do it! I won't be doing it for a week but may use a recipe or two if i have company :)

I thought Saturdays was a bit disappointing, I missed Mondays but Tues was pretty good and yesterdays was fab! But then I'm a bit of an Italian food-aholic & I thought the recipes looked amazing!

I thought Saturdays was a bit disappointing, I missed Mondays but Tues was pretty good and yesterdays was fab! But then I'm a bit of an Italian food-aholic & I thought the recipes looked amazing!

Typical, I didn't get yesterdays :(

Back