1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

WW dessert recipe youghurts

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by x_claire_x, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Well-Known Member

Hey, can anyone tell me the syn value of these please? I've done a search on the iPad but nothing coming up. They were on offer and took them hoping they aren't too bad. Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. x_claire_x

Sorry here is a pic too

Attached Files:

4. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

I don't think there's any free food allowance so you can use 1 syn = 20 kcal rule. So I they're 60 kcals each, it works out to 3 syns.

5. x_claire_x

Thank you...I don't mind the syns as I'm trying to give up my chocolate addiction so can use the syns in other ways!

6. kikaroo

I've done that with alcohol - doing a dryathlon for the whole of January so I'm using more syns to liven up my meals

7. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

I've just looked on the app to reconfirm my suspicions and they are free!! I put in the syns search box 'weight watcher yogurt' and they came up!!

8. x_claire_x

Me too...no drinking in January! Although I'm off to a spa weekend 18th jan with 10 lovely ladies so I may have a couple of glasses of wine then :)

9. kikaroo

That's good news!!!

10. kikaroo

Lol it's my dads birthday the same day, so will probably go and see him and have a couple then. Good luck :)

11. x_claire_x

Just seeing this now, thank! Great news x