ww free app

happyhippo

Silver Member
Hi does anyone know if there is a ww style free app for android phone, as i am thinking of giving it a go , but can't get to classes due to work hours

There is one called value diary not sure how accurate it is tho!

I use one called Ultimate Weight Watcher Diary, it is the closest to a proper WW app that I have seen. You can track,look up points, record measurements, weight loss and exercise points too. It costs £2.49 but is well worth the money.

I use one called Ultimate Weight Watcher Diary, it is the closest to a proper WW app that I have seen. You can track,look up points, record measurements, weight loss and exercise points too. It costs £2.49 but is well worth the money.

I use this app as well and I love it. I can't recommend it highly enough.

leighforty said:
There isnt anything called value diary on the android market

There is I brought it 2 weeks ago, I have an iPhone tho, dont no if other phones have different apps!

sarah88 said:
There is I brought it 2 weeks ago, I have an iPhone tho, dont no if other phones have different apps!

The iphone is different to android smart phones. If you can get an app on an iphone it does not mean you can get it on android smart phone.

On the reverse if you can get an app for your google android smart phone there is a very high chance its available on iphone as most apps seem to get created for iphones first.

Like others I use the 'Ultimate Weight Watchers Diary' app. Its not free but well worth the money jmo

If you want a really good free one then try WWDiary. It even comes with a nice widget for the main homescreen showing how many points you have left

Last edited:
its called Ultimate Weight Watcher Diary on android and its brilliant can highly recommend it.

I have been using the ultimate value diary since last week, finding it great so far!! Fingers crossed i can get results as doing it myself. Are you able to use exercise points?

denny29 said:
I have been using the ultimate value diary since last week, finding it great so far!! Fingers crossed i can get results as doing it myself. Are you able to use exercise points?

I think ur allowed to use the exercise pp as long as u use them on the day u earn them

Yeah, I've used the exercise points on that app.

Does anyone know if the iPhone app looks ok on an iPad? I have some great WW apps on my android phone but am looking for something for my iPad. I know some iPhone apps don't look write on the iPad so wondered how value diary looks? Thanks!

Back