ww mcdonalds salad with balsamic dressing?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by generousgem, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. generousgem

generousgem Member

I have got the points for the salad which is 3. But I also had the Balsamic dressing and I have found the nutritional info online but it doesn't give u the package size.

Can anyone help me with this please? :sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    a couple of sites I've seen have said the portion size is approx 40 calories. With the 40kcal = 1pp I would be inclined to count 2pp (an extra for margin of error because that rule is not exact)

Hope it helps x
  4. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

I think balsamic vinegar is free. I'm not sure if they add anything to it. But I sometimes throw a dash of it on a salad...tis yummy. I havent counted it, thought it was free. Hope I didn't get it in my head and am wrong, cause it livens up my salad :) yummy. Are the mc d's salads nice. Might get one later :) yum!! Love a NICE-underline the nice--salad!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.