• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WW new diet new me

Hi, my name is Julie and I joined WW 6 weeks ago and have lost 18lbs so far, trust me I have a long long way to go, I am the manager of a local bakery and sandwich bar, (yep that's hard)
I'm enjoying the pro-points and especially like the 49 point to use where ever I want, I like a glass of wine so they come in handy there, I'm including walking now to and from work, before I would get a cab ( I'd get a cab to the back gate if I could) and this week I'm going to start swimming once a week, my daughter has also joined and we help each other,
So wish me luck, I'm hoping to lose about 6 more stone but 1lbs at a time, for the first time ever I'm not looking at it as a diet just a change of lifestyle after all I'm not getting any younger.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck ....sounds like your in the right frame of mind which means you'll succeed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yippee 3lbs last night, oh how I love my 3 silver sevens on the front of my weight book, must start doing more exercise but I'm one of them who works full time and always has a excuse for not doing it.

well done your doing really well,

I love the 49pp in case I slip, sounds like you have the right mindset

Thanks Michelle, how are you doing on WW. 19 points for a bottle of red, so I open a bottle on Thursday evening and I know that can last me a couple of days to have a glass with dinner,

Grrrrr very stressful week, 2 funerals husband made redundant, just want to eat whatever comes to hand, don't want to give in but the mood I'm in I normally would.... No I'm not going back to that way of thinking about food, comfort eating when I'm stressed, I'm going to take a few long walks in the evening I think it's getting lighter in the evening so that's my plan.... Positive thoughts...