WW new plan

how is everyone finding new plan. Sounds brilliant. I am starting it on Friday. Looks like it will be much healthier as chocolate and high fat /sugary foods have increased in,points

Hi, I started yesterday, having done WW a few years ago. It was the change in points for things like that that made it appeal to me actually. How have you been getting on?

Hi,

I have joined group this morning and very excited to be trying the new smart points system, it seems a positive change and I cant wait for my first weigh in :) x

Hi, I started yesterday, having done WW a few years ago. It was the change in points for things like that that made it appeal to me actually. How have you been getting on?
hi :) im starting back on the new plan too, how r u doing x

Sarah! hello! Are you starting up a new diary? I started a new one on Saturday.
havent set one up yet, i only started again on friday, have gained a huge amount since last time, never been this high in stones b4 its a bit scary, was a bit shocked to find out a crunchie is now 10pp ! after not having any chocolate since fri and being so good i really fancied a bar as a treat, honestly i thought my calculator was broke! seems a bit harsh on pp :(

where is ur diary

Back