WW newbie

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hi everyone, I have been doing Cambridge for the last 3 weeks and lost 17.5lbs but I cant continue with it anymore and decided to start WW instead. Look forward to getting to know you all xx

Hiyah and welcome I did Cambridge and then came to Ww and Ww is by far the best move I have made lost nearly same amount of weight in the same time and doing it the healthy way

Good luck u will be fine xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thats good to hear :) I dont mind it taking longer to lose the weight, at least this way I will learn to eat healthily rather than not eating at all xx

Not to put down other "diets" but WW is really a lifestyle change for me rather than a diet. Cambridge Diet works but is very extreme but I don't really think it teaches people much about eating real food and nutrition. WW teaches you portion control and encourages you to eat plenty of nice fruit and veg. It will allow you to achieve steady weight loss and learn good habits for life :) If you look through other people's profile stats you will see that people have been able to achieve 2lb + losses per week!

I hope you keep with it because at least for me losing weight and being control of what I eat has made me more confident and happier. Hope that in a few weeks you will still very happy with your decision.

Best of luck, trust me if you have managed to stick to Cambridge then WW will be a doddle!

Thank you very much. I have signed up online today but the meeting is on Tuesday. Do you know if I will get the books etc at the meeting or will these be posted to me as I signed up online? x

I may do it completely online as it has everything I need and I have my own scales. Saves me having to get someone to look after my kids every week xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your journey.

Dee

Back