WW Online??

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Is anyone a member?? Do you think its worth it? Certainly thinking about it but i'm going to wait until the next offer comes out for free registration, godbless quidco :D

In my opinion its not worth the money.

You do get access to an online tracker, but you can do that yourself ;) I found the esource section to be very disappointing, there are a LOT of inaccuraces in the points value, why, I have no idea but its terrible the number of errors on it. I prefer using my trusty calculator. I found the forum very hard to navigate as unlike Minimins the most recently posted thread doesnt jump to the top so its hard to follow threads and I found it a bit cliquey, it appeared that if you werent part of 'the gang' your posts dont get answered.

If you feel you need support Id go to classes, if you think you dont, Id go it alone, youll get loads of support on here.

Like I said thats MY opinion and maybe other people will swear by it but honestly if I was you, Id use the money youd spend on it to buy the Eating Out Guide, Shopping Book & Calculator, you wont go far wrong with those

Last edited:
Back