WW packs, how much?

jodidi

Silver Member
Do they still do the packs with the shopping guide, eat out and journal book in a pack at WW meetings? If so how much?

Cheers :D

I just ordered one from the ww shop and I think it was about £13.00 plus postage.

The one i bought in class was £9.99 but that was about 3 years ago so i guess £13 now would be about right.

I know when i was doing SW i looked on ebay for some of the books and they were going for silly money !!

I'm joining tomorrow and just wanted to make sure i'd got enough money on me! The packs used to be £10 hope they've not gone up!

OK just been and checked and the essentials pack is £12.95 and consists of the eating out guide, tracker and shopping guide.

OK just been and checked and the essentials pack is £12.95 and consists of the eating out guide, tracker and shopping guide.

Thats not too bad I suppose, I shall certainly be getting one, cheers Lizie2008!

I also want a points calculator, am I right in thinkng they are £12.95 too?

get the delux pack if u want the calculator, its £22.50 for all the books, the calculator, tape measure, pen and fabric zipped folder to keep it all in.

get the delux pack if u want the calculator, its £22.50 for all the books, the calculator, tape measure, pen and fabric zipped folder to keep it all in.

Do they sell them at class?

i also pointed your spaghetti hooops for you in the points section x

Thanks guys I shall see if they've gotone tomorrow. Oooo I am so excited about joining

Got the £££ but still like a good deal! lol! I want both, lol!

yeah dont blame you , dont give ww money if u dont have to!

Back