WW pedometer

Has any1 purchased the WW pedometer or recommend it? X

I'd 100% recommend it! Wish I'd had it from day one, it really motivates me to 'move more' and even though I've never eaten my AP its interesting to see how long it takes me to earn them but how quick I could eat them lol x

Am gna try it as I kno I don't take enough steps a day as my job is sittin a lot will need to just start strolling around the office lol c

Am gna try it as I kno I don't take enough steps a day as my job is sittin a lot will need to just start strolling around the office lol c

I have visions of u finding 100s of reasons to go to the photocopier lol x

I got the pedometer a few months ago and I lost weight everyweek with it. ( also followed F&H) I even went on holidays and came back with 4lbs off. Have lost myfocus this past two weeks so as from tomorrow pedometer is back on and back ontrack for me.

Lol if it helps me to get skinny then it shall be done lol x

I like to set myself mini challenges with mine, I get so excited when it beeps lol x

Anyone interested in doing a step challenge?

Thank you Serena will join in from tomorrow. :D

I've not got the ww pedometer but I do have a fitbit one, its fab and does encourage me to walk more..........even jogging on the spot when I'm making the baby's bottle!!! Lol

I've not got the ww pedometer but I do have a fitbit one, its fab and does encourage me to walk more..........even jogging on the spot when I'm making the baby's bottle!!! Lol

Do u translate them into AP or just know that u have done them! X

Do u translate them into AP or just know that u have done them! X

Noooo I don't bother with the steps as I kinda see it as just my daily routine. When I go to the gym I translate those but don't use them x

Noooo I don't bother with the steps as I kinda see it as just my daily routine. When I go to the gym I translate those but don't use them x

Cool :) I never eat my AP either, don't wanna spend 60mins earning them to eat them in 60secs! X

I love my pedometer, Was well worth the £16 in my oppinion. I dont use the points but its nice to know if I have been active enough

Im

Defo going to buy on on Monday night.
Off on holiday in 2 weeks to Florida but im so motivated at the moment i think ill take it with me!!

Im

Defo going to buy on on Monday night.
Off on holiday in 2 weeks to Florida but im so motivated at the moment i think ill take it with me!!

I bet you'll clock up loads of AP in Florida! Are u going to do the Parks? X

Hi Serenna
No I dont think we are going to do the parks ( we go every year) but all that shopping will definately earn me some activity points, and we have a pool (and a larger one by the tennis courts where we stay) so im defo gonna make full use of that!
Started a little blog too!!

Back