Ww petits pains!!??!!

Joannejmorg

Can someone pls confirm that these are a heb? They look rather big & also white bread!!!
Have been avoiding white bread as thought it was really bad. x

Joannejmorg said:
Can someone pls confirm that these are a heb? They look rather big & also white bread!!!
Have been avoiding white bread as thought it was really bad. x

They are definitely a HEb, they're actually white bread 'with the fibre content of w/meal' according to the packet :) they're really nice. You get 4 to a pack, and they just bake in the oven :) x

Which supermarkets sell them? Had a look in Sainsburys the other week after seeing they were a HEB on here and couldn't see any. Very excited at the notion of having freshly baked white bread with some soup!

Atomic pink said:
Which supermarkets sell them? Had a look in Sainsburys the other week after seeing they were a HEB on here and couldn't see any. Very excited at the notion of having freshly baked white bread with some soup!

Asda and tesco both have them :)

Poundland also have them :)

I got mine in Asda and they are lush! Going to have one tomorrow night with my bolognaise, just need to figure out how to make a healthy garlic bread out of it!

Thanks guys. It seems they sell them in every supermarket that isn't the one I was shopping in d'oh!

Just had one for lunch (my first one) with bbq sauce, a babybel, chicken pieces and onion! All I can say is they are gorgeous. I love part baked rolls! I can't believe these ones are a HEB. I felt so naughty eating it :) will make buffets a lot easier being able to bring one of those along

Must admit I'm not really a fan - there just seems to be something (probably naughty) missing from them. I find them pretty bland on their own so only really use them to make garlic bread.

Must admit I'm not really a fan - there just seems to be something (probably naughty) missing from them. I find them pretty bland on their own so only really use them to make garlic bread.

I don't know if I'd eat it on its own, mine was lovely, but there was loads packed inside it.

To be honest though I didn't really used to eat bread rolls on their own before anyway

Has anyone seen the WW garlic breads? Saw them for the first time today in Morrisons. As I've only just found out the petit pains are a HEXb, I'm really hoping these would count too, maybe with an additional syn or two? I think the pack does mention the high fibre content. They will be perfect so having with pasta - nom nom!

No they don't count sorry - they are actually quite high in syns :(
Easier just to make your own garlic bread using the HEB petit pains

I made mine into garlic bread yesterday, just made some cuts into it and added lazy garlic, was lovely :) i did smell a little after though...whoops lol

Any chance one of you lovely lot could post a pic of the pack of these as I'm struggling to find them :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First google hit:

weight-watchers-petits-pans.jpg

The back is see-through and you can see the four part-baked rolls in there

Back