WW propoints... Newbie!

Rockfairy

So, here goes my first post on these forums, am in my second week of pro points with 3 stone (ish) to lose.
It seems an awful long way off but I'm feeling more positive than previous WW attempts. Just got to keep off the booze this weekend and I should be fine!

hi ive just been to my 1st ww class, its fab its on a sat morning. i think im feeling quite positive about the pro points thing at minute lol will see how i feel by weigh in day x

Welcome, hope everything goes well with ur weight loss. This forum is great for advice and support.

smirnoff said:
oh no you don't, that's what weekly points are for :party0036: xx

Teehee ok I'll rephrase that, gotta keep of the cocktails hehe, could easily blow my weekly and more in one delicious sitting! Going to keep on the rum and diet coke :)
Thanks all, been lurking the message boards for a while and everyone seems lovely.

rum and diet coke sounds yummy, my usual though not evry offen tipple is vodka and diet iron bru yummy lol x

Teehee ok I'll rephrase that, gotta keep of the cocktails hehe, could easily blow my weekly and more in one delicious sitting! Going to keep on the rum and diet coke :)
Thanks all, been lurking the message boards for a while and everyone seems lovely.

How many pro points are in a rum and coke?

skessa said:
How many pro points are in a rum and coke?

The rum is 2PP, not sure about coke I always go for diet!

it seems most of the spirits are 2pp per standard single serving (25ml) team that with a diet drink and all in all not too bad:)
I am a little cross with myself though as I blew all my weeklies too early this week and sat here now thinking a glass of wine would be lovely but I have nothing left :cry:

Lesson learnt for next week lol

I blew a lot of my weeklies on fish n chips on weigh in night, now with 2 days till weigh in im left with 1 weekly boo hoo

Well last night got messy when tequila and a Chinese takeaway got involved so I now have no weeklies but WI on tuesday so should be ok :)
I think having the weeklies on hand is brilliant for times like that, I don't feel I've cheated and am even more determined to be on track!

Back