WW question

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by phatlassthin, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Does anyone have any idea how many points over you have to be before you gain weight or stay the same? Just wondered how much damage can be done in how much time.... I miscalculated something yesterday and went 9 points over :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Manny

Manny Hiding

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.65%)
    Diet:
    WW after being on W8
    I think you add 6 points to maintain so I would guess anthing over that would be to gain.

I am sure you can make up your 9 points by saving a couple of points per day

4. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

six points per day or week? Sorry to be thick lol. I only have until Monday morning. eek!

5. Manny

Manny Hiding

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.65%)
    Diet:
    WW after being on W8
    Eh per day I think

6. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    yes 6points extra a day to maintain. if you've goen over by 9 in 1 day you can either start afresh and if you stick to your points for rest of the week (depending when you weigh in) you should get away with it once, otherwise just drop a couple a day for the rest of the week to balance things out.
    whichever, dont beat youself up about it

7. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Thanks for that :)

8. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    To gain 1lb in weight you have to overeat by 3500 calories - 9 points is about 600 calories at most so it won't be too bad - if you were doing it every day.....:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.