WW Sale at meetings

Starlight

Gold Member
WW have a sale on at the classes again.

EO and SHopping Guides are half price, as are DVDs, pedometers and cook books.

I got the Quick & Easy Cookbook and Fabulous & Filling Books for £8.50 :bliss:

we dont get any sales:(

I have heard on another board that the rumour is that WW have got a revolutionary new weight loss plan,which is why all the books etc are going on sale!!

I dont know how much truth there is to this....so please dont shoot the messenger!!!:)

Shiny xx

All the books, dvds, and electronic stuff are half price at my meeting too.

There is a new plan starting in the New Year I think. It will be introduced in the classes before them and probably new advertising campaign ready for after Christmas. I dont know any more about the new plan but it looks as if it will be different in working out the points in some way hence the flogging off current stuff. Maybe going along the USA way and including fibre in working out the points, we will have to wait and see.

They will always bring new plans in ,it was the core thats changed to what we have now as the new promotions bring in lots of new clients and members sometimes like a change,as long as it works im all for it,I may even brave meetings by then as I will be HOPEFULLY another 2 & half stone lighter :)
I want ww kitchen scales are they on sale? xx

why did they stop the core programme what was their reasoning behind that?

they do still have core but its renamed as simply filling, encouraging you to eat core foods that fill you up longer, yes iv heard theres a new plan coming out called pro points, its when fruit is all free but some foods have higher points than they have now as they will take acc of fibre/protein & sat fats, on ww board site someone said it was being introduced at meetings in november which will be advertised in january, could be thats why they are selling their ww stuff half price! like any plan tho if its working for you why change? i love the points as they are!!

They really do make alot of extra money when bringing out new plans,they advertise it as researched and tried and tested to work faster etc,I love ww but they are a business and every good business has to keep their client base interested,core plan isnt simply filling as core you dont count any points,its similar but different.
If they bring out a new plan it maybe good for us who are on a long road as it can make a change and seem all new and keep our umph going,if they do this I will have to go to meeting to buy the plan or send off for it as I do it at home with brought stuff online,new calculator for new plan I expect.
I see why scales were 1/2 price as new plan new scales will be needed. Free fruit I dont really like fruit too much its leaning toward SW if they do this?xx

yes iv heard theres a new plan coming out called pro points, its when fruit is all free but some foods have higher points than they have now as they will take acc of fibre/protein & sat fats, on ww board site someone said it was being introduced at meetings in november which will be advertised in january, could be thats why they are selling their ww stuff half price! like any plan tho if its working for you why change? i love the points as they are!!

If this is the change they are introducing it will bring us into line with some other European countries cos this is the plan that Germany, Holland & Switzerland use.

Interestingly enough most of the posts about this on the WW forum have been deleted, there is much debate going on. But as has been said just because a plan changes doesnt mean you have to change with it. If you like what you are doing and it works then stick with it.

I'm keeping an open mind and will see what the new plan involves before I make any decisions.

The thing is if they change it we will need new stuff as to work out points hence new calculators etc , which will be expensive to start completely over as I got my stuff gradually along the way over the past 5 months, if we look at it the points won't be the same as it's all changing?
Oh why would posts be deleted it's just info, I love ww but it maybe hard if almost impossible to carry on as it us now if they are changing it? I will try it thou :) xx

i'm in Ireland so our sales dont really happen,,unislim dont use points anymore either

Omg i thought i was getting good deal when i brought the calculator half price other week, just to take to shops grrrrr, well like starlight said i defo wont be changing, points on scales, calculator and i will still use that, just means i wont be using online tracker if it changes that much, so minus no more monthly pass, i wont be buying that neither or maybe just do at home, but i know i wont stick to it,

Like you said size i like fruit but it doesnt bother me if i eat it or not and didnt help with losing more weight at all, didnt work on sw why on ww, so i wont be changing if so then maybe look at another diet im afraid

Back