ww sausages

metrognome

is getting better at it
i brought some in the week and i must say they are very nice,:p
wasnt sure if i would like them as im not keen on most of the ww stuff but they are good

metrognome said:
i brought some in the week and i must say they are very nice,:p
wasnt sure if i would like them as im not keen on most of the ww stuff but they are good

I heard they were nice, must keep an eye out for them. x

i got mine from morrisons and tesco, your best off getting them from tesco as they have 8 sausages in but the ones in morrisons have 6 in and are the same price

I havent been able to find any for ages!! I have looked in both tesco and asda and neither had any! boohoo.

I seen a fab tip with sausages on the program "cook yourself thin"! Cut the sausage meat out of the skin as the skin is what holds the fat in, can make them into small patties or make them back into sausages ?

I seen a fab tip with sausages on the program "cook yourself thin"! Cut the sausage meat out of the skin as the skin is what holds the fat in, can make them into small patties or make them back into sausages ?

Or make them into little meatballs with a tomato or bbq sauce served with spaghetti..........yum!!

Hazykay said:
Or make them into little meatballs with a tomato or bbq sauce served with spaghetti..........yum!!

You absolute genius, I may have to try that, I'm starting weight watchers tomorrow an praying I can stick to it ?

Ive just bought some today and im thinking of doing a toad in the hole this week!! I will let you know what I think of the sausages :D

What the heck is that all about?!

well have just cooked the ones from tesco and they are smaller than the one i got from morrisons in the 6 pack and the morrisons ones worked out at 2pp each but the ones from tesco are 1pp each and they have the new points on the front

Back