ww virgin just joined - pretty dazzled so far!!!!

Hi guys
well im a newbi just joing weight watchers online 2 days ago. Ive never tried this program but am pretty psyched to give it a go. the reason I chose WW is because of the versaitlitiy of eating whatever, I was recentley diagnosed with hypothyroidism and am tying to eat thyroid-friendly foods to assist my condition and so this is perfect for the ww plan.

I dont really know how my condition will affect my weightloss. Im planning on really starting next week, but have started logging my points and reading up on the plan ect.

If anyone has any tipe for a total newbie still uncovering what the ww program is I would appreciate it.
I have 60kg to lose so am in for the long hul and looking forward to joining you all on this journey to health!!

xxPINK

Hi and welcome :)

You'll find lots of tips and help on this site, if you're unsure about anything just ask, someone will know the answer :)

Looking forward to seeing how you get on!

Twigs
xx

Hi Pink

Good luck on WW I 've been on it a week now and love it finding it relatively easy, to stick to as well loads of help on this site which is fab x:):):)

Back