Ww would be so much easier if someone took away the weekends :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Nenor, 15 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Nenor

Nenor Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.77%)
    Diet:
    weightwatcher pro points
    Lol is anyone else finding the weekends really hard? All I seem to do is nibble! Then the rest of the week is spent dreading Wednesday night lol it's a vicious circle :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Lol I'm the other way, I'm busy doing stuff at weekends and don't have time to eat but through the week I pick pick pick!!

4. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Weekends are a nightmare for me. I try to save some of my weeklies for the weekend, but never manage to save enough and end up going over my points. Its only the exercise that saves me from putting weight on most weeks.

5. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I'm the same as Auburn - weekdays are my worst time especially if I'm sat in the office.
    I usually travel in my job so don't tend to pick but as soon as I'm based in the office OMG I'm sure the devil takes over. :)

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    i tend to sleep in so miss breakfast... more points for my dinner/lunch lol :p

i struggle more with week days... during the day is fine but evenings are a nightmare. and weekdays off work are just a car crash waiting to happen... unless i'm actually busy

7. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I find saturdays hard, it's the only whole day the OH and I get to spend together, so we're usually out and about.. and he doesn't have to watch what he eats so we often end up eating at a pub, café or restaurant! Or nibbling on convenient food (If I don't have the foresight to take fruit!)

As I'm off sick, the days are long and boring so have to resist then, but it's counting time down until I see the BF as he finishes work at 2! So I'm pretty good with self control IF I can keep busy...

8. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I dunno how you do it CE, I wouldn't be able to cope being off work all of the time. Hope you get better soon love x

9. Nenor

Nenor Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.77%)
    Diet:
    weightwatcher pro points
    Yea girlies it seems to be a break in routine that does it... When I'm working all week I'm fine... When I'm not it's just boredom eating.. I must try remember that next time I reach for something :) x

10. Marysu

Marysu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Grrrrr i hate the weekends. Has anyone just tried exercising off the points. Like if you go over by lets say 10pp and then instead of seeing it as a major failure just gain activity points in the days after to counter act it.

11. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Eurgh it's so frustrating! Actually want to go back to work :| Thanks tho hun, hospital in 17 days YAY :D x

12. bolero982

bolero982 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - ProPoints
    I find the weekends virtually impossible. I do tend to go out with the lads on a Sunday afternoon for a few pints, and don't like to let the side down. Problem is after a few, you do tend to stop caring about points...and it turns into a disaster. This Sunday just gone turned into a seven pinter, which wasn't good. Thankfully I still had the 49 weeklys left, but I'd rather not be doing this regularly.

13. amij

amij Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I totally agree with you. I do so well all week nd undo all the good work after a nite out nd of course then theres the day after where I jus seem to crave shrugging bad all day nd never feel satisfied

14. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Arghh i thought i was the only one this weekend iv picked so much its unreal. I had a salad from KFC saturday night but i couldnt refuse the chips and a bbq roller and today we went to my nan-inlaw to be (sounds wired) and has like party food for my father inlaw to be birthday, & even though they are really ealthy and i had mainly salad i feel like iv scoffed all weekend :rolleyes: WI tomorrow morning so ill soon find out.

Good luck everyone for your next weeks WI. :D

x

15. Mammacass24

Mammacass24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(12.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatcher ProPoints
    I agree with a lot of you guys. Weekends are nit so much a problem got me, it's when I have a day off work/uni ie. break in routine that kills me! I spend all that time constantly battling with myself !

16. Gdundalk

Gdundalk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Have you tried keeping your weeklies for the weekend? I save mine up and have a booze blow out lol but equally they woud be great for snacking and treats on sat and sun?

17. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    I am the opposite and struggle with weekdays. If I am in the office there is so much temptation to pick, especially if I am bored.

At the weekends there is always something to do. I am always on the go so there is no time to think about food lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.