ww'ers food scales

Trash

Still fighting
Does anyone rate these? Am thinking of getting some to make sure my portion control is on track?

Do you weigh the food once you've cooked it ?

I use normal digital scales and i have to say i use them quite alot, i did have the old WW scales but i didn't use them as WW function it was more for just weighing so normal ones work for me.

I weigh quite alot if i'm being good, even down to the right amount of flora light!! xx

Hi I think they are v expensive. I bought some Argos colourworks scales for 6.99 and they are great.
I generally weigh my food raw.

I bought them at class on Saturday they r great just type in nutritional values for 100g or look up item in memory then the scales tell u how many points I think I'll get my money worth :)

Yeah they're pretty handy! I had the old weightwatchers Points scales, and i've got the new propoints scales... im a gadget geek I guess =P

If you've got a spare £40 then go for it, because they are a worthy investment, if not go for a normal set of scales.

I personally think weighing food on pp is the most crucial element so make sure you do grab a set of scales, ww ones or not

I'll never ever forget the day I came home from weightwatchers class for the first time ever, decided to buy a set of scales and weighed my cereal in the morning...biggest shock ever, I was having x3 portion and sometimes (read: mostly) a second bowl!!! Argh!!

I swear by mine! I love putting the food on, if I want say 4pp ill wait till it ticks to 5pp and take a bit off, so I'm getting the absolute maximum. It's far easier than having to weigh the food, then point that amount of food... Quite pricey but good value xx

I have a set but i bought them off a memeber that started and quit basically straight away and only paid £10 for mine! wouldn't pay the £39.99 they want

I have a set but i bought them off a memeber that started and quit basically straight away and only paid £10 for mine! wouldn't pay the £39.99 they want

Yeah I do agree the price is a bit steep!

Just looked at your stats and WOW you've done really well :)
How long has it took you to lose your weight?

Yeah I do agree the price is a bit steep!

Just looked at your stats and WOW you've done really well :)
How long has it took you to lose your weight?
Thanks, still got lots more to lose though!
I started ww on the 4th January this year :) I'm on my 17th week of ww! How r u finding it? X

i just use a normal set of digital scales. Like someone else above i got a shock when i started weighing my food. My portions were easily double what they should have been. I'd never go by eye again.

normal scales r fine, but ww ones r better, special if u cook 4 family, i bought mine last year 25% off, i use them everyday, they have recipe builder as well...i love it.

i just use a normal set of digital scales. Like someone else above i got a shock when i started weighing my food. My portions were easily double what they should have been. I'd never go by eye again.

I know its a shocker! I always measure everything because I've got a terribly greedy eye :p

I swear by mine! I love putting the food on, if I want say 4pp ill wait till it ticks to 5pp and take a bit off, so I'm getting the absolute maximum. It's far easier than having to weigh the food, then point that amount of food... Quite pricey but good value xx

hahaha thats naughty, but I do it too ha ha xx

Back