WWmumoftwo - My journey to become a fit and healthy Mum!

WWmumoftwo

Hi everyone,

I've signed up to this site after browsing for a while. I am a Mum of two who are ages 1&3. I have over 7 stone to lose (maybe even more but I haven't set a target just yet) I am starting WW tomorrow. I will be weighing in on a Tuesday night. Needed to get a decent food shop before I can get going!

Basically I'm just sick of feeling rubbish all the time. I want to be able to enjoy my kids being young instead of always hiding away too embarrassed to go anywhere because of my size. I'd love nothing more than to take them both swimming but wouldn't dream of it just now.

Anyway, I thought that by following Weight Watchers and coming on here every evening to keep note of what I've been eating, it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Good luck. I've just started this week too and have 3st 12lbs to lose. I will be weighing in on a tuesday too so I'll be interested to follow your journey. xx

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. How are you finding it so far? Today was day one for me and it went to pot the minute I got up. My DD has a stomach bug, quite a bad one so the day has just been spent tied to the sofa with her, bless her. I haven't really eaten a lot today at all so probably came in under points.

My Hubby is off work tomorrow so will be able to help out.

Sorry to here you had a bad day. I'm doing ok but I'm over my daily points every day. I'm Breastfeeding so have 45pp a day and 49 weeklies but I'm still mega hungry lol. I'm not over my weeklies yet so going to make sure I keep my points down the next few days. My downfall is definately my sweet tooth.I crave chocolate constantly xx

Back