X Factor

:rotflmao: Mass cross posting there

Ahhh .. disappointed with the result tonight. IMO Diana should have gone, but I guess the demographics of the 'voting public' tend to favour the younger artists generally.

And Britney was definitely miming all the way through. She is one of the worst lip-synchers in the business!! Bleurgh!

By the way .. does anyone know what JLS stands for? :confused:

I'm suprised you can watch X Factor if you find people too emotional!

I actually liked Ruths emotion because it portrayed in her songs. Unlike some of the sob story emotional people that have been on this show that give completely dead performances.

And apologies about Girls Aloud...I could have sworn they were miming!!

I did see it tonight when HH did it - we'd commented on it last week and laughed earlier when Harry picked up on it too.

Well I'm now catching up with tonights I'm a Celeb ---- saving Strictly till tomorrow LOL

I quite like Diana....

:eek:

JLS = Jack the Lad Swing

My lord I am sad. And this is the first season I've really watched!

Hey Porgeous like who you like! It's the whole point after all! Hell, I loved Ruth! :D

:rotflmao: Mass cross posting there

:8855::8855: Lmao!

Ahhh .. disappointed with the result tonight. IMO Diana should have gone, but I guess the demographics of the 'voting public' tend to favour the younger artists generally.

And Britney was definitely miming all the way through. She is one of the worst lip-synchers in the business!! Bleurgh!

By the way .. does anyone know what JLS stands for? :confused:

Ooh I knew it an hour ago but it's gone from my head now Sharon. The last word is Swing, I'll try and remember lol! :D

It was hilarious how Britney kept touching her mic when it was obvious she was miming - like she was hoping we were believing it was turned on!!

JLS = Jack the Lad Swing

My lord I am sad. And this is the first season I've really watched!

Hey Porgeous like who you like! It's the whole point after all! Hell, I loved Ruth! :D

Shame on you woman ;) lol

Heck I may as well come fully out the closet.... I liked Ruth too and I don't like JLS or the young blonde lad!

I'll exit stage left..

Heck I may as well come fully out the closet.... I liked Ruth too and I don't like JLS or the young blonde lad!

I'll exit stage left..

Stay right where you are missy! :mad: I completely agree with you.

Alexandra to win. End of!! :)

Yep....Alexandra is by far the best out there. Have no time for the whiny one...nor Eoghan, his voice just isn't strong enough. Have a bit of a soft spot for JLS though!

I missed the Girls Aloud performance, so have just watched it on you tube - you're right, Cheryl was awful on her first solo! Shocking!

lol... yeah am watching it.... good on this guy on now... slating Britney for miming!!! LOL Holly looked so embarassed x

Back