XBOX

Chunky_Monkey

Hey People :D

Any Xbox fans? xxx

Just started using mine again, mw3 is class, not the best on it mind but good fun.

Just started using mine again, mw3 is class, not the best on it mind but good fun.

I got that on release date n loved it, then it went soooo poor when hackers got involved. love black ops though :) im gd at it xx

I read they they doing better this time to cut down the hacking as much as possible. I was kinda late on the other MW games so they were all fully messed up by then, but love the MW3 ill need to rent it again. The story line for the series is really good in my opinion.
But what i say about hackers is that they only do it cause they dont have the skills to do it fair.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i just bought Dancing on Broadway for the Wii...havent unwrapped th cellophane yet...does anyone know if its any good? And what about the Just Dance series - its expensive but is it worth the money? :)

hourglasshannah said:
Hi everyone, i just bought Dancing on Broadway for the Wii...havent unwrapped th cellophane yet...does anyone know if its any good? And what about the Just Dance series - its expensive but is it worth the money? :)

Just dance is great i play them all for my cardio lol very worth it.. I rented broadway and it was good for.maybe 2 pr 3 songs but i only played it the once then couldnt be bothered.. And i love my.musicals

Love dance central on the kinect !! The sports is good also I love ping pong n bowling x boxings good for a good calorie burn too !! X

Great workout.
We have the wii and ps3 as well but don't compare with the kinect xx

I love ours but must confess that all I play are Lego games at the moment, they're safe for my 5 year old and keep us entertained now and again.

I was playing a Tomb Raider game but there seems to be a glitch in it and I can't get past the t-Rex. So frustrating as I loved them on our ps1 & 2s.

Dh loves the CoD games.

I FIFA most nights. I lose most nights. I never quit. :p

I'm in desperate need of a shooter though and can't wait for the new Ghost Recon next month.

HUGE XBOX GAMER!! lol I am glad I found this post. At the minute I have been playing a lot of just dance 3, gears of war and I cannot wait for sniper elite to be released!! exciting times ahead!!

I bought Tiger Woods 13 this week. Not suprisingly, I suck at it. :(

Im sticking to my Black Ops in preparation for Black Ops 2 in November :D Add me on xbox if you have live people!
Its Angel Eyed Star .

Back