xGeordieGirlx's Restart EE and Green Diary

Hey guys :)

It's been a long time since I've been on here properly, since the end of June I believe!! I've been on and off plan since then, losing and gaining the same 8lbs. I've been trying my best but I keep falling off the wagon :( I need to be more firm with myself and start over properly, I need to write everything down to keep me right.

So I'm back. Totally restarting again tomorrow. No time frame, just want to lose steadily until I'm at a healthy weight that I'm happy with.

Also incorporating an intense gym regime into this in hope that I will tone up. Aiming to do around 5 hours of exercise a week (I'm used to going about 4/5 times per week - not been for 2 weeks though so starting again tomorrow!)

Currently 10st 8.5, 5ft 2 and size 14. My aim is to get around 9st-9st 6 and size 10/12.

Hopefully being back on this great site with you wonderful people will give me the encouragement and motivation I need to stay on plan :)

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend

Linzi (aka GeordieGirl) xx

Last edited:
Monday 17 October

EE Day

Breakfast - Strawberry Pancake (5 syns)

Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HEB) with LFN Cottage Cheese, Ham and Cherry Tomatoes. Bag of Velvet Crunch (4 syns)

Dinner - Tuna mixed with 2 tbsps of Salad Cream (3 syns), 1 Hard Boiled Egg, Boiled New Potatoes with some Margarine (1 syn), Tomato and Sweetcorn

Snack - Melon and Grapes

Total Syns - 13

Drinks - Tea with Milk (HEA), Peppermint Tea, NAS Squash and Diet Coke

Last edited:
Hey sweetie :) I've also come back. Been following Dukan with hubbie but my poor son is missing out and he's not eating what we were and just too complicated long term.
So back to what works for him, hubbie also agreed to follow but decided to do mostly original days as its similar to Dukan

Hope your well and good to see familiar friends, missed everyone so much..... and support which is always needed.

We go on Hols sat for 10 days so on track til sat then try to be as good as poss then full start when return :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to you both... You've done it before and can do it again. We can all motivate each other. Christmas is coming and it'll really be worthwhile x :) have a great week!

Loopeylou said:
Hey sweetie :) I've also come back. Been following Dukan with hubbie but my poor son is missing out and he's not eating what we were and just too complicated long term.
So back to what works for him, hubbie also agreed to follow but decided to do mostly original days as its similar to Dukan

Hope your well and good to see familiar friends, missed everyone so much..... and support which is always needed.

We go on Hols sat for 10 days so on track til sat then try to be as good as poss then full start when return :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! Hello! And welcome back to ya :) its been far too long! Xx

maggymay said:
Good luck to you both... You've done it before and can do it again. We can all motivate each other. Christmas is coming and it'll really be worthwhile x :) have a great week!

Tuesday 18 October

Green Day

Breakfast - 3 WW Brown Danish Bread (HEB), 2 Poached Eggs and 1/2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (0.5 syn)

Lunch - Homemade Vegetable Soup (Carrot, Leek, Onion, Swede, Garlic, Stock Cube, Black Pepper) with 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB). Bag of Velvet Crunch (4 syns)

Snack - Tracker Bar (9 syns)

Dinner - SW Chips with 28g Cheddar (HEA) with Beans

Snack - Melon

Drinks - Tea with Milk (HEA), Peppermint Tea, NAS Squash, Diet Coke, Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Total Syns - 15.5

No exercise cos I've hurt my neck/back :(

Loopeylou said:
Food looking good :)
What have you done to your back/neck? Make sure you'll be extra careful when you make it back to the gym xx

I don't know :( I'm in absolute agony this morning. I can hardly move and had to phone in sick at work. Now feeling horribly guilty cos I had being off. Let's hope a day of rest puts it right or I'll be off to the walk in centre tonight :( xx

Wednesday 19 October

Green Day

Feeling horrific today. The pain in my neck and upper back had now spread all down my left side and I'm struggling to move. Had to call in sick at work which I hate. I'm never off sick and I feel guilty for being off :( not gonna be able to move around to get much food today until the parentals get home...sigh! Hope I feel better tomorrow!

Breakfast - 3 Slices of WW Brown Danish (HEB1) with Margarine (1.5 syns) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (HEA)

Lunch - 2 Poached Eggs on 3 Slices of WW Brown Danish (HEB2) and a Strawberry Pancake (5 syns)

Dinner - Pizza made with Smash, 28g of Cheddar (HEA), Tomatoes, Onion and Garlic. Jacket Potato

Snack - Aero Yogurt (8.5 syns)

Drinks - Tea with Milk, Peppermint Tea, Diet Coke

Total Syns - 15

Last edited:
Thursday 20 October

Green Day

Off work again :( pain is now in my lower back. Going to rest it so I can defo go back tomorrow.

Breakfast - 3 Slices of WW Brown Danish (HEB1) with Margarine (1 syn)

Lunch - Cheese Toastie using 2 WW Brown Danish with 28g of Cheddar (HEA) and 1 WW Brown Danish (HEB2) with 1 LCEL Cheese Triangle (1 syn). Morrisons Eat Smart Tomato and Mascarpone Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn)

Dinner - 1 Olde El Paso Taco Shell (3.5 syns) with Quorn Mince, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers and Garlic and Kidney Beans

Pudding - WW Dessert (8.5 syns)

Drinks - Tea with Milk (HEA2) Peppermint Tea, NAS Squash, Diet Lemonade

Total Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Taco with chilli and sw chips, yum!! So full

Attachments

• image-398828991.jpg
    image-398828991.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 41
Friday 21 October

Day Off - cupcake day at work and takeaway with the family tonight. Will try to make good choices and then draw a line under it and start again tomorrow

Last edited:
I weighed in this morning because technically I started last Friday, just didn't write it down. Lost 1.5lbs :) probably put it all back on with the cupcake though!

Saturday 22 October

Red Day

Trying to make up for my day off yesterday!

Breakfast - Fry Light Fried Egg in a Oat and Rye Bun (HEB)

Lunch - 28g of Cheddar (HEA) on 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB2)

Dinner - Chicken Salad

Drinks - Tea with Milk (HEB2), Peppermint Tea, NAS Squash. Possible night out Vodka Diet Cokes

Monday 24 October

EE Day

A big fat massive line to be drawn under the weekend. I was SO bad :( but I'm now doing damage limitation, healthiness here I come...

Breakfast - 2 Poached Eggs on 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB) with Tomato Ketchup (2 syns)

Lunch - Jacket Potato with Tuna Mayo (6 syns) with Sweetcorn, Tomatoes and Red Onion

Dinner - 2 Olde El Paso Taco Shells (7 syns) with Quorn Mince, Passata, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic and Chilli Powder

Drinks - Tea with Milk (HEA), Peppermint Tea, NAS Squash and Diet Coke

Total Syns - 15

Back