Xmas

Haha yes I did mean toilet wise. I eat so much fruit and veg these days, it shocked me that this has happened, you'd think when I was eating all the crap it was to be expected?? Bodies work in weird ways sometimes I think. Just back from Body Balance...I need to learn my lesson that these types of classes are not for me, too slow paced, too many breathing exercises...I find it terribly dull and very cheesy. What's everyone else upto? X

Hahahaha. Yes I find body balance and

Breathing boring for me too. Well was playing pikmin loving it and damn pad on wii u ran outta charge!!!! Dammit haha

I use to love combat spin body pump dunno why just do. Thinking of doing turbo t25 Monday dunno if u heard of it but same guy who does insanity!!! Arggggghhhhh

Yeah I do body pump, finally dragging my bf along with me on monday! He's been putting off coming because he thinks he'll be the only man, but I told him there's a few. I just prefer classes where you 'do stuff' haha. Well done you for using the wii, I've never had one but they're good fun. My sister in law has 2 weeks left on the insanity programme, she was only a size 10 but had a slight baby belly (SLIGHT lol), she's lost 3 1/2 inches off her waist and is in the best shape of her life! I admire her determination, she's so fit already.

That's my ultimate goal I guess, is to exercise at a level where to an extent, I can eat what I want. And to want to do the exercise, not HAVE to do it! What about you? X

Insanity if i was to do that i wouldnt last past the warm up, you have to be healthy and athletic i reckon, but his new one is modified with a girl so ill be doing some of her then rest of him, its only 10 week programme and if i do it twice then thats 20 weeks ready for hols :D

As for goal i hate bloody exercising, i never lose weight while doing it but loads of inches apparently and that tends to put me off if i dont see it on the scales, i find gym boring, on treadmill and bike and not getting anywhere lol but yes i do like classes when im more fit, and swimming :D

Thanks hannah, will definitely check that out!! Yeah Jacqui I know what you mean about not losing as much weight, in fact I was a bit naughty just now cos I jumped on the scales (not supposed to weigh in til tues) and I've put 2lbs back on!! Now I am a day overdue on TOTM and have been exercising like crazy this week but it's so disheartening! Need some kind words to keep me going :( xx

I'm on the injection so I don't have totm so I'm lucky like that.

As for SCALES!!! Ignore what they say in the week. I know I've been there n still do it!! I'm on every time i go toilet or anything in bathroom. Today I lost 2 occurring to scales but I'm not gettin excited as Monday I could of just lose pound. Stick to a day and get weighed naked in morning. If weight tonight I gain 2/3lbs so it a vicious circle. Try and get into head oh I'm doing good keep going or where am I going wrong if gain but then could be cos totm not going toilet regularly bit of water. Took me few years to realise this.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Xxx

Thanks Jacqui. I know deep down I'm doing a good job, so fingers crossed it catches up with me. Might hide the scales haha xx

Thanks Jacqui. I know deep down I'm doing a good job, so fingers crossed it catches up with me. Might hide the scales haha xx

Honestly I threw mine out one stage I was really bad. Don't forget to measure self which I'm doing on Monday and weeks where u haven't lost check measurements :). And maybe nip to boots every week n weigh in there!! We will get there for sure.

Wats on the agenda today?

I was hoping for lie in as kids of school now but no chance woke up at 8 but still lying in bed hehe. Think I will do wat I can in house today if not to hot.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The agenda is legs, bums and tums at 10.30, lunch with a friend at 1, housework til bf gets home and then food shopping. Busy busy today, what's the rest of your day looking like?

I'm annoyed at myself for not taking measurements when I started but for me, I go by my clothes and see if they're getting looser or try on clothes I can't fit into and see if they're getting closer to fitting xx

That's a good idea. But sometimes I feel clothes getting tighter and next time not suppose just way body adjust.

God I miss tum bums n whatever it's called that was our first workout I did. Lol. But I'm defo thinking turbo 25 Monday for me only 25 mins a day at home, suits me fine that.

Rest of day son has swimming at 5 so ill be taking him there then he gets a chippy tea on way home as treat he loves it or might let him have dinner at swimming. But cheaper at chippy. I'm on coq a vin tonight and spicy Tom n beef soup for lunch. That's it and probably pikmin again tonight n chill watch telly with kids. Oh I'm so rock and roll lol

Hey Ladies, would you mind if I joined in? You seem dead friendly :) I have 21lbs to get to my first goal of 11st at the end of October when I'm off to the States for a visit and then I'd like to maybe knock off another 1/2 stone off (plus what I put on when I'm over there ;)) up to Christmas which would hopefully take me to just above a healthy BMI.

Hey Ladies, would you mind if I joined in? You seem dead friendly :) I have 21lbs to get to my first goal of 11st at the end of October when I'm off to the States for a visit and then I'd like to maybe knock off another 1/2 stone off (plus what I put on when I'm over there ;)) up to Christmas which would hopefully take me to just above a healthy BMI.

Hey welcome. No u join in and as you can see I do waffle on lol.

Oh that be great to get to healthy bmi for Xmas for sure.

Yay! I'm doing old style weight watchers as it works best for me, but doing the no-count version at the moment to curb the snacking - I'm really enjoying it. I basically lose and gain the same 4 stone over and over and have done since I was 16 (first time I did WW with my mum). I'm now 40 so it's time to sort it out once and for all. I run (shuffle) 3 times a week and am just getting to the end of the C25K plan for the 3rd or 4th time. I 'discovered' running about 3 years ago and it actually suits me, no-one was more surprised than me that I could actually do it!

I took measurements when I started again 4 weeks or so and I've had a real difference already after just 11lbs so definitely worth doing it! I take ALL my measurements (or rather the hubby does :D) neck, arms, boobs, chest, upper belly, waist etc. right down to my calves. I need to see the whole picture!

That's a really good idea!! Yeah I've tried c25k a few times as jogging is my preferred form of cardio but never got past week 4 lol. I'm just running on the treadmill at the gym at the mo for as long as I can which at my current weight is a shocking 8 minutes (how embarrassing) but ill get there one way or the other.

I do think my tummy is looking a tad less flabby and my friend says she thinks she can see it on my face so hey, I'll take it haha. X

I won't be joining as no way on this earth I would get into a little black dress hahaha. Not wore a dress in 24 years!!!! Ekkkk but ty Hannah. U still posting on here

Yeah i understand lol, and yeah i'll still be posting on this one too.... got 2 challenges for motivation now ;)x

That's a really good idea!! Yeah I've tried c25k a few times as jogging is my preferred form of cardio but never got past week 4 lol. I'm just running on the treadmill at the gym at the mo for as long as I can which at my current weight is a shocking 8 minutes (how embarrassing) but ill get there one way or the other.

I do think my tummy is looking a tad less flabby and my friend says she thinks she can see it on my face so hey, I'll take it haha. X

If you can run for 8mins then you're at week 4 now :) Mind you week 5 is scary with the 20min run, but then you're off!

With 8bs loss I'll bet it does look flatter. And it can only get slimmer from here :) You ought to take photos on weigh in too. I'm trying it this time - got a whole 'Project Hules' thing going on.

I looked at the LBDC but it's slimming World :( Anyway, I got back in mine (size 16), I'm actually hoping that it'll get too big for me eventually.

Oooh good idea. I'm going to start doing it!! Have a little flip book lol. Thanks for the tip xxx

Back