Xmas

Camz...good to have you back!!! Me and Jacqui have been having a 100% week this week, think it's been going well. Don't worry about the slight slip up, just put it down to experience and think about the long term goal!! Looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday morning but it's TOTM now and I'm worried it'll show. I guess time will tell, happy bank holiday all :) I'm off to a charity dragon boat race tomorrow with a duck race (hope we win, £1000 1st prize and 2nd prize is a weekend in Paris). XX

This is exactly what I need to do. My bday is the 22nd of dec so I want to lose 15lbs by then. I've been falling off the wagon lately and really need the motivation to help me really focus... I hope joining will help me reach my goals. I'm sick of feeling frustrated

Hi tiny and welcome :D

Well girlies, me being 100% has now paid off!!! woop fecking wooohhh

Can now say im finally back at 16st 2lbs, and i have lost that bloody 4lbs that been hanging around forever!!!

So another 100% from me this week and i would love to see what i can do next week, hopefully 16st or get into the 15's, i actually need to get to 15st 7lbs and i will be where i was at beginning of this year 2 n half stone gone!! and im hoping to be at least to the 4st mark before going away!!

Very doable surely!!

Whooooop!!!! :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D well done!!! So happy for you. Hopefully I'll have an ok loss this week but gutted 100% fell on TOTM. We'll see x

You never know slim!! Unless you like me constantly on scales every day, noon and night hahaha.

Hopefully you will have a good loss if you been 100% :D, im on the injection so i dont have any TOTM thank god!!! but im wondering if i had a funny week the other week cos of it may of been my totm!!

Well i cant wait till tomoz for you weigh in :D

Oh how did your race go?? did you win??

Urgh I don't know if I won, because I've had a really bad TOTM tummy ache so have been at home in pj's watching chick flicks (on a fast day...not easy). Normally I would be eating Haagen Daaz on the sofa with a hot water bottle, but today I have had some homemade horrible veggie soup and a chicken salad just now. And that's it....bring on the weigh in!!! :D x

Hi tiny and welcome :D

Well girlies, me being 100% has now paid off!!! woop fecking wooohhh

Can now say im finally back at 16st 2lbs, and i have lost that bloody 4lbs that been hanging around forever!!!

So another 100% from me this week and i would love to see what i can do next week, hopefully 16st or get into the 15's, i actually need to get to 15st 7lbs and i will be where i was at beginning of this year 2 n half stone gone!! and im hoping to be at least to the 4st mark before going away!!

Very doable surely!!

Thank you and woop woop!! Go girl!! You are doing awesome!!! Great to see other people losing weight, this gives me some more hope I can actually stick to this. I'll definitely be on here more often knowing there are people focused and working hard :)

I can't sleep. Boo!! I've just watched Fat: The fight of my life - I love that show but it just makes me think that with the reduction in calories the weight should be dropping off. It's time to up my game. I just checked my bmi and it's dropped 2.5 points which is cool...but I'd have to be just under 15st to be 'overweight' rather than obese. So that's almost 6 stone away. Yikes. Mustn't focus on that scary statistic I don't think!!

Hi Tiny, thanks for joining us. We're a friendly bunch and I've found the accountability of being on this challenge really motivational. Hope you do too :)

Right best sleep some fat off ready for my weekly weigh in at 7am. Night xx

Well weigh in day has arrived and guess what??? I'm totally backed up if you know what I mean so I don't feel as if my weigh in this morning is accurate but hey ho...It'll come off next week. But that's not to take away from a......3lb loss this week!! Still pleased, just wish my system would be kind to me on Tuesdays haha. Thats 1st1lb in total...and I'm back in a dress I haven't worn in ages. Happy days :) x

3lb is bloody excellent!! Wat calories are u doing on normal days?

Have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks love. Hmm, not sure. I don't count and some days are better than others. I'd say 1300 ish on good days and on bad days say 1800 ish. But I'm really strict on my fast days.

I'll give it a month of doing 5:2 as I have been, only then will I be able to tell if it really works :) x

I can't sleep. Boo!! I've just watched Fat: The fight of my life - I love that show but it just makes me think that with the reduction in calories the weight should be dropping off. It's time to up my game. I just checked my bmi and it's dropped 2.5 points which is cool...but I'd have to be just under 15st to be 'overweight' rather than obese. So that's almost 6 stone away. Yikes. Mustn't focus on that scary statistic I don't think!!

Hi Tiny, thanks for joining us. We're a friendly bunch and I've found the accountability of being on this challenge really motivational. Hope you do too :)

Right best sleep some fat off ready for my weekly weigh in at 7am. Night xx

Hi and thanks! Glad to be here since I really needed someone to hold me accountable or at least make me feel guilty when I read how well you guys do haha

I hate dieting and I know it's suppose to be a lifestyle change but man I do love food and it's so hard when I like to cook and try very adventurous foods. But SF will have to be my priority for now :)

Hello lovelies, I've finally managed to focus and got on the scales (not been on them in 2 weeks) and its bad. As my hubby says when I'm off the wagon I do it in style. No moderation for me. I've had a fortnight of eating out, cooked breakfasts and cheese. I've put on a magnificent 7lbs! That's half a pound a day! However I weighed in without going on a run first. I want a true record of what I weigh this time as I can lose up to 2lbs in liquid when I go running. I want to stop relying on that loss (which only lasts til I have a drink and some breakkie) and so in reality I've probably only put on 5lbs. Still...

Anyways I need to get back in the game, 17 weeks eh? So I could do a stone and a half, though my priority is this weight back off and a few more for good measure before I'm off to the states in October. Ladies I need some help x x

I've eaten the cupboard clean and need to do a food shop so it's as good a day as any to start.

Welcome back Camz (I feel your pain :)) and lovely to have you Tiny x

Hi everyone! I went to weigh in and lost 2lbs last night - felt soo good to be back in the zone!!! Here's to another weeks loss by weds next week!

Welcome back lovely, 7lbs each ey? I'm hoping to get it off quick sharp and would LOVE 1.5stone off by Xmas!! Just gonna keep plodding and get to where I want to be eventually!! Xxx

Hules, so good to have you back hun!! And pffft 7lbs...you'll drop it fast. I find that when you put it on fast, you lose it fast. You'll just have to super good for the next couple of weeks! I have suspected kidney stones!!! It seems to be one thing after another. It started as back ache on my right side (where kidney is), I thought i'd just slept funny. Then it turned into waves of sharp pain, followed by constant throbbing almost. I went straight to the doctors who said it's most likely kidney stones and once I pass them, the pain will go. So I'm dosing up on painkillers and having today off...there's no way I'd be able to train our carers in moving and handling today...I can barely move or handle lol.

Anywho, it's not the ideal circumstances for weight loss...I have not been in the mood for fasting the last couple of days. I did Monday and will do tomorrow if I'm feeling any better! But I had haagen daaz last night...I just needed it when I was feeling really poorly. Will try my best to be very good today!! Want a loss this week, however small! X

That's fab Camz! I know exactly what you mean about being back in the zone. I always feel brilliant about myself when I am being proactive. I may have liked a lot of the food I have stuffed myself with the last few weeks, but I do not like how dumpy I'm feeling! Let's go for it Camz. 1.5 by Xmas!

Hi Slim, bad news about the kidney stones, they sound very painful honey, hope you feel better sooner rather than later!xx I'm suffering from a sore throat today do we can be poorly together. I've loads of planning to do before I start back at work next week so my day is BOOOORRRING. Working on the computer yesterday I munched my way through the day, but I've had cereal (stopped when I was full!) and am feeling positive so far so don't plan to do the same today. I need to dig out my tracker book and write in it though, in fact I'll do it now!

Oh, and just changed all my stats and sig back to what they were.....sigh!

Best to be honest with the situation Hules and get your head in the right space. I've done it before where I've put on and not wanted to admit it, so play catch up to get back to where you were and it's no good! Admit it, accept it and move on!! I've been really enjoying the 5:2 diet, works well for me and seems to be working on the scales too. Just been sort of hovering around this weight for the last couple of weeks, so this week and next I want to shove past it...I want to be heading towards the 19s in the next 2-3 weeks!! That's my mini goal! What's yours? X

You will I'm sure! I'm pleased that 5:2 is working for you hun, we all have to find a way that works for us. I'm going for WW core plan again, as I'm trying to combat the over eating and trying to read my body signals. I guess first goal is just to do a full day 100% :D I would like to be a stone lighter than this for my trip. I'm gutted that I'm back where I was and really don't want to still be here in 8 weeks. My head feels like it's in the right place today though, I'm quietly hopeful for some will power.

Back