Xmas

So, I sort of did okay, though lost it at the end and nowhere near 100%. I guess tomorrow's another day...

Last night was a weak breaking point for me as well. I didn't have any SF with me and was so frustrated so I decided to eat some pizza out of all things because my MIL ordered it. UGH!!!! Then at night I had major heartburn to top it off :(

Today so far so good and hopefully I can make it through today bc I have a jam packed weekend of events to go to ...you know that means food everywhere!!

Hey Tiny, do you know what I've realised these past 6 weeks, rubbish food makes me feel rubbish. Without fail, every time I've eaten a single meal of fatty carby food or whatever else I have a bad tummy afterwards. It's as if my body is really in tune with what it wants now and what it does/doesn't like. This must be the first time I've ever been able to say that!

Busy is good!! A weekend of events could be just the ticket, you just need to have a very strict 'stay away from the buffet' mantra going on hehe. I wish you the best of luck.

I've had a really good fast day today, have only have 245 cals so far, so have 355 left for tea...easily done. I'm having scrambled egg on toast (my fave). I'm also dog sitting my mums spaniel this weekend, so myself and my partner are using it as the perfect excuse to go on nice long walks. Can't wait, X

Still not managed to get back on yet grrr, I totally agree about the rubbish food though, I feel really pants and plump (good combo eh?). I'll have ANOTHER go today.

I wish we had a dog too do just that!

I've had a REALLY good week this week! I'm out for a couple of hours in the pub this afty with my friend, however am going to treat myself to a few ciders as today is the only day I plan on drinking this week, and OH is taking me out somewhere nice tonight so I don't want to be drunk for that haha!

Can't believe the summer hols are OVER after tomorrow!! Waaaah!! But I have to admit I think being back in a routine will help!!! Xxx

Argh...why do I do it??? I had haagen daaz last night (AGAIN). It doesn't appear to have had much of an effect, but I highly doubt I'll have a good loss this week. Maybe 1lb. Which is fine, but I could do better! Hmph, going to go on a nice walk again today and absolutely must 100% get myself back into the mindset of making good healthy choices. X

Hey ladies

Sorry not been in touch, but ive just had a bad week as in diet wise, but thinking not eating some days or having little i would of lose but oh no not me!!!

I've decided to carry on with diet chef as i have few meals left and also bring 5:2 into it and today im having 500 calories which consist of diet chef granola, milk, paprika crisp and diet chef chowder soup also hartley's jelly, they come to 499 with pepsi max and water. The reason i can do this is as im typing this ive had my breakfast at 11am i will have my diet chef crisps while watching son at skiing for few hours, and then home roughly 6-7 will have soup so today im able to do it. Im not going to plan the days im doing just going to go with the hunger feeling im getting roughly this time.

Slim is 1500 calories okies for my 5 days?

Sorry i haven't read posts yet but i will when i get back later and catch up!!

I'm just sick of doing well one week and then losing it week after. I have gone back up and need to lose again to get where i was last week!! again!!! hmmm never learn.

The reason im doing 5:2 is because diet chef do offer this on there maintance plan and they shown what to have, so hopefully i can finally sort this out!! i should do cos kids are back at school now!!

Aww Jacqui hun, I totally get your frustration. I felt like I was the same. When I lost weight for my brother's wedding 2 years ago I did a steady 2lbs a week. It was great. This time it was all over the place and mostly less than I'd have liked. I really want to listen to my body and make sensible choices which makes old WW core perfect for me, but I'm actually not very good at listening to it so it's not easy! I think though that we just need to keep on plodding away at it. As I see it, at least it's not still going up! You will get there xx

Hopefully a little icecream won't have done much damage Slim! When's your weigh in again?xx

I seem to have put my motivation head on at last and managed to not totally wreck it so far and it's gone 2pm :D Yay! How many weeks is it now intil xmas? Can I still do 2st?

Argh I've been awful all weekend. Pizza, tiger bread...basically carb fest. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I will be the luckiest girl in the world if I manage to stay the same. Pffft. Right girls....time for a slim motivational talk:

We need to do this. Jacqui we need to quit the messing about and ups and downs and kick our arses into touch. We need to listen to our bodies. Do what feels right, not what feels good.

I'm prosing a 100% fortnight girls. Lots of posting on here, lots of support, tips and tricks.

Who's in?? X

I am, I need to get back on this! I've been munching away on grapes today. It would be better to not be munching at all, but at least it's not crisps! What to have for tea? What's everyone else having?

I had left over meatballs in tomato sauce with courgettes. There was only 2 meatballs lol. Job done. Accepted tomorrow will be a gain, and I've moved on lol. X

Hey. I've done 499 calories today so 100% today. Tomorrow will have 1500 on diet chef. Good luck both xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done jacqui, that's some good going! Hope it good okay tomorrow Slimpip, fingers crossed for you x x

I've had a pretty good day. Not managed to record anything yet, but pretty much kept to the plan. Hubby cooked a lovely jambalaya for tea yum.

Right, tomorrow ladies! X

Good morning lovelies! Here we go then for 100% eh? It's a lovely day for it and my last day before I'm back at work :( so I need to make the most of it!
Wot'cha all up to today?

Morning hules and slim and others lol

Well went shopping this morning and i have got my next 500 calories sorted which i think im having thursday :D And wow it looks a lot i can eat that day as i have actually planned something good for once, for breakfast or early lunch, boiled egg with two crackerbread, i have 129 left for lunch so i may have a soup from diet chef, for dinner cod steak in butter sauce, half packet of mediterranean roast veg 210g from tesco, packet of mediterranean herbs and 115g mushrooms. snack 10 calorie mango jelly and 2 pepsi max, rest will be water, now that doesnt sound a bad day really!!!

Today im having 1500 calories, just hope this will work, all breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks all diet chef food. and see what is left and have a good treat. well maybe just yoghurt, jelly, and squares snack oh and probably some nice quavers :D

Well tesco decided just to send my youngest embroidery uniform out today so i should get it tomorrow, shame bit late like as i needed it for monday!!! poor sod had to go back in old jumper, good job its looks new hahaha

Thats it for me just for now and oh hules whats jambalaya, sounds lush!!

It's a kind of Caribbean spicy, tomatoey chicken and rice dish - lovely! I'm having leftovers for lunch mmm

You're sounding very organised sweetie. I think that's the biggest thing you have to sort out, getting your head in the right place to plan what you're doing!

:grouphugg:​

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE BUT HOW BAD YOU WANT IT!!

So true this

Yup!

Back