Xmas

Hey ladies, sorry I've abandoned you for a couple ofdays. I have slightly fallen off the wagon, You would have been proud haha. I ate 2 x fish and chips, ice cream, pasta, bread, basically ridiculous amounts of carbs and fat. But i kept it to three days of badness, then stopped. I caught myself eating this huge mound of fish and chips, feelig sick to my stomach from overeating and thought...what the heck are you doing woman. So I stopped eating, put the rest of it in the bin and had an early night. For the past few days I've had stomach aches, not going to the toilet like i should...it just through my tummy into turmoil.

However...I'm immensely proud of myself for stopping and not just thinking ah sod it, that's it now. I put on 3lbs in 3 days...how terrifying is that? So I decided not to log my weigh in on Tuesday...it was a conscious decision to keep my spirits up. Instead, I am totally back on plan, and next Tuesday I shall hope for an ultimate STS or -1 and shall count myself as back on track.

I've realised I'm always going to have slip ups, these are habits I've had for 25 years...they aren't going to disappear overnight. But the fact that I knew I wanted to be able to come back on here and tell you that I hadn't given up, kept me driven and motivated. So thanks girls :) xxx

Hi,

Don't worry, I think this week me and you have been in the same exact boat. I came back today to see how you all were doing. I needed some motivation. I started working out more and it's made me quite hungrier which is unfortunate and the shakes were not cutting it for me at all this week. I only did 1 shake a day including today. I felt too weak and needed to eat something.

I hope I didn't gain any weight this week but Monday shall tell...:cry:Hopefully I'll have good news for you ladies :) I did also catch myself and few times and question "what the hell are you doing Nat!!!" I put the food down and walked away or grabbed something lighter.

Don't give up we are all human and here to help :)

Ahh, me too. I've been madly busy at work and wrecked the 2 positive days I'd had. Just can't seem to get back on it :( my son had a sleepover yesterday and I went and got them chips (gaming you know :D they don't even stop for a pee :D) and we still had the fish pie I'd planned. This wasn't amazingly diet friendly (Jamie O recipe) but not crap foods like chips. However I had totally munched my way through the afternoon :( Why can't I do this?

Some good going there slim x ;) it seems we don't do things by halves, eh?

Morning ladies. Well...what can I say. I haven't had the best week at all!! I have eaten and eaten and I can't really say why. Yes I'm unhappy at work, yes things aren't quite rosey at home at the moment but that shouldn't be a reason.

Anyway tonight I am walking 10k at midnight to support st michaels hospice. 10k is a long way for me to walk so I thought that today should be a milestone and a fresh start. So I was brave and weighed myself for the first time since my lapse. I now weigh 21st flat. My lowest weight (for like 1 day) was 20st10 but usually 20st11 so I have put on 3-4lbs. Big deal????!!!!! I can lose that in a week easily. And I will....

How's everyone else doing? Hules, you managed to climb back on the wagon yet? Jackie? Tiny? Camz???? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies. Well...what can I say. I haven't had the best week at all!! I have eaten and eaten and I can't really say why. Yes I'm unhappy at work, yes things aren't quite rosey at home at the moment but that shouldn't be a reason.

Anyway tonight I am walking 10k at midnight to support st michaels hospice. 10k is a long way for me to walk so I thought that today should be a milestone and a fresh start. So I was brave and weighed myself for the first time since my lapse. I now weigh 21st flat. My lowest weight (for like 1 day) was 20st10 but usually 20st11 so I have put on 3-4lbs. Big deal????!!!!! I can lose that in a week easily. And I will....

How's everyone else doing? Hules, you managed to climb back on the wagon yet? Jackie? Tiny? Camz???? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Slim,

I've been out of my diet a bit lately. I have been sick for the past 3 days thanks to my 18 month who was sick and now passed it on to his momma lol. I barely did the slim fast and didn't do any exercise since I was trying to rest most of the time. I wasn't too bad with eating but I know I could have done a bit better. How was your weekend?

Hi Everyone,

I hope you don't mind if I jump in on this? I have a goal for Crimbo and wanted a thread to keep myself on plan :)

I weight 14st 5lb at the moment and want to be 13st by Christmas day.

I weigh myself every Wednesday so that gives me 10 weeks to lose 19lb!

How is everyone doing and what are your goals?

xx

Hey girls, Jeez, me and the other originals seem to have abandoned this challenge for the past month! My apologies. I have a terrible confession. In 4 weeks I have undone 7 weeks good work, how disappointing!! I'm so annoyed with myself, but hey ho, must forgive myself if i'm ever to get back on track!! As of the start of January, we are starting to try for a baby so I best get my weight loss on, feels good to be back! Good luck ladies xx

Back