yak

LVLLM

Gold Member
I have the most revolting taste in my mouth its making everything taste yak
:( Im hoping it ketosis but to make everything taste rubbish is so unfair :(
It was never this bad on atkins :(

are any sugar free sweets allowed?

My book has I fear gone astray... it's STILL showing on Amazon's tracking thing as being somewhere or other "in transit" due for delivery by "1 June"...

Does it not give you a tracking reference so you can track with the courier?
Dont know bout sugar free sweets but im really not enjoying my food :(

Yes... it's the tracking thing that tells me where it is... somewhere in France, due to be delivered on 1 June. I emailed Amazon this morning and the response is to let them know if I don't have it within 2 days...

I can't remember what you're eating... what did you used to eat with Atkins? Perhaps that's a better place to start? See how we can adapt what you ate on Atkins to fit your taste? Cos after all, ALL diets work, just that we have to find one to suit one's taste and lifestyle...

For instance, I am right now tucking into my positively favourite foods - hence I eat them often at lunchtime - and I prepare in advance, several days' lunch for ease...

I think it is either ketosis or its something wrong with me. Ive had a cold for a week no and still snotty so could be that LOL.

ive just had some tuna and sardines for lunch. Im going to nip to shop and buy some chicken for a snack.
I was eating mainly salads with lots of mayo on atkins with chicken.
wonder if thats why the cottage cheese tasted like it had gone off this morning?

fresh tuna and sardines? I had some fresh sardines yesterday but find tuna hard to swallow on a PP on its own!! You guys seem to like it...

I think there are some things that just don't work (for me at least) on a PP day... if I can't swallow them easily (tinned tuna!!), it just doesn't work... I tried adding soft boiled eggs to my lunches initially, to give me something to DUNK in... but it's not quite right.

Frankly, eating protein on its own IS weird... or protein with protein... no wonder it takes a little while to adapt... or decide perhaps it's not for you?

I guess I always loved salmon, prawns, steak, chicken and so to be allowed to eat them freely, without counting or weighing, is such a treat!! When my GP queried how much salmon I was eating recently, I nearly jumped down his throat!!

i have just got some jumbo prawns to eat :) you cant please drs with eating healthily lol

YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! Pmsl. I am only joking hun. Just couldnt resist. xxx

Crikey - if the Dukan diet can get you pregnant, count me OUT!

And me LOL :)

OMG cheryl if you were closer.... LOL
taste has gone this mornng. must have been fat burning :p

Yay.. no smelly breath!! I was beginning to smell it from here Vicky! ;) :D

Linz!!! loved your comment on facebook LOL

i do love you :D lots and lots like jelly tots

Ahhhhh i love that. Lots and lots like jelly tots. Oh its so sweet. mmwwwaaaahhhh. xxxx

hmm...

???

Attachments

• jelly tots.jpeg
    jelly tots.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 29
Back