Yay 2nd weigh in :-D

ninababes

Gold Member
I've stayed the same but it is TOTM so i'm sooooooooo happy and i've lost another 2 inches from my waist so thats 4 inches in a fortnight :-D

I'm really chuffed coz the fact my waist has shrunk proves im retaining water this week and not that the diet doesnt work lol

Thankyou, my CDC is really impressed with the inch loss too i'm so happy as i was convinced i would put weight on coz i'm so bloated

Way to go Nina, TOTM can be so tough and to have lost another two inches WOW!! Well done! :bliss:

Georgie
x

Thankyou :-D i'm just so glad i stuck to it roll on week 3 teehee i can get back on the water now lol hows everyone elses day going?

Thanks Nicola and well done on getting to day 4 without a blip you're doing so well!!!

Well done, it took a month for me to lose 4" off my waist so you're going great guns. Bet you'll have a huge loss next week.:)

well done.. keep up the good work.

Hey! Congratulations about the waist reduction.

Them pesky periods, men just don't know they're born etc etc *insert sexist rant here*

Nice going nina :)

k_o

lol i know but i think i'm through the other end of it now no where nr as achy today which is a great thing, just had my tea, another chicken salad followed by strawberries and elmlea and i'm just about to have my 2nd tetra of the day and i've still got about 400kcals left to eat today yay :)

well done, and 4 inches form your waist is fab :D

Back