Yay... A whole day and no cheating!!

Tracy831

HERE I GO AGAIN !!!!!!!
Have been trying to get back on SW for a while now, but just haven't seemed to have got there until today with no cheating!
I can't believe it :)
Have lots to loose and am doing it from home.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow lol !!!!

Well done - it's a great feeling but sadly Im loosing the motivation - had 3nights out this week and although I tried to make healthy choices i don't think Im going to get away with it!

I am definatly doing one day at a time !!!!
Hopefully I might shift a bit of weight before I give up !!!:)

Tracy831 said:
I am definatly doing one day at a time !!!!
Hopefully I might shift a bit of weight before I give up !!!:)

Hey hey hey, did someone say give up? Errrr excuse me, not on our watch you don't. We need you to stick at it, so you can help us when we hit the wall. Give up indeed! Ha

thanks for all the kind words everyone,am trying another GOOD day today. am so fed up of feeling horrible this time around i have to give it a real go. definatly want to be lighter by the summer,dont care how much by !!
good luck to all of you for this week too xx

traci, do you go to group? if not why not join us on the thursday at home weigh in thread. theres only about 5 of us so far and this is our first week of doing it here. some of us are starting sw this week and some have been doing it a while. if you fancy a bit of extra support pop in and say hi.

Whoo 100% days - 1 at a time, 1 at a time x

Yay - I am day 2 of 100% after struggling for weeks to even be 50%. I think (i hope) its going to get easier each day.
This site has helped motivate me again though - thanks everyone!

Back