Yay! Confidence is coming back :)

MrJoshua

Hey all

I haven't been out at night for a couple of months as I've been lacking self esteem, looking like a right tubster and honestly couldn't fit into a lot of my nice clothes :(

Well, last night I went out and met some friends for a Nando's and the Cinema... I was getting a bit stressed beforehand about what to wear, couldn't find my flattering (baggy) shirt anywhere, so thought sod it, and grabbed a really nice shirt that I've not been able to wear for 2 years, just to see... Tried it on, and it fit like a dream!!!! :D :D

Then tried a summer jacket on that I've also been too big for since I bought it, and that also fitted great! :D

So, got myself dolled up and went out... Caught a couple of glimpses of myself in shop windows and I thought "you look pretty good Mr!", which was a real confidence boost.

I'm really happy that this is working, even if I have eaten chicken for the past two nights (and I've lost a further 4 pounds since Saturday morning!).

So, in total since the end of February, I've now lost 1 pound shy of 2 stone, which is awesome for me!
The first 11 pounds were lost doing the South Beach (low carb) diet, but it wasn't anywhere near as fast as doing LT.

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to tell someone that I feel like I'm slowly getting my Mojo back!! :D

Watch out ladies!!!!!!!!

Oh hunny this thread really made my day, I'm so happy you're feeling good about yourself!
I feel like a different person too, well more like the old me!
I'm really really pleased for you :) And just think, it's only going to get better! You'll be beating them off with sticks ;)
xxx

Hey all

I haven't been out at night for a couple of months as I've been lacking self esteem, looking like a right tubster and honestly couldn't fit into a lot of my nice clothes :(

Well, last night I went out and met some friends for a Nando's and the Cinema... I was getting a bit stressed beforehand about what to wear, couldn't find my flattering (baggy) shirt anywhere, so thought sod it, and grabbed a really nice shirt that I've not been able to wear for 2 years, just to see... Tried it on, and it fit like a dream!!!! :D :D

Then tried a summer jacket on that I've also been too big for since I bought it, and that also fitted great! :D

So, got myself dolled up and went out... Caught a couple of glimpses of myself in shop windows and I thought "you look pretty good Mr!", which was a real confidence boost.

I'm really happy that this is working, even if I have eaten chicken for the past two nights (and I've lost a further 4 pounds since Saturday morning!).

So, in total since the end of February, I've now lost 1 pound shy of 2 stone, which is awesome for me!
The first 11 pounds were lost doing the South Beach (low carb) diet, but it wasn't anywhere near as fast as doing LT.

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to tell someone that I feel like I'm slowly getting my Mojo back!! :D

Watch out ladies!!!!!!!!
thats great
wemon lock up your daughters haha,good luck and keep up the positve attitude.it rocks xjx

Theres nothing better than fitting into smaller clothes!! Well done you!!

Well done Josh hu thats great news, glad youre feeling good and confident although please ditch the chicken and nobody else even think of it lol! xx

Good on u Josh ! glad u feel good xx this is only the start keep it up and keep smilin xx

Thanks girls!!!

:)

Great feeling in it, Im actually trying to shove my belly out now lol.
I went to a proper mens clothes shop last week and I felt so out of place. 1st time in about 15 years.Ha ha !

Back