yay for me!

xkawaiix

I have vowed not to weigh myself until the beginning of feb.

however I am really happy because both my mum's bf who is the same age as me and my brother (2 years younger)
young men = harshest critics
have commented that I have lost weight and that my belly is smaller! I am a happy girl now XD

well done ;) nice to get a compliment xx

well done x

I'm feeling a lot more positive now. I wasn't confident at all.
plus a pair of jeans i bought in november and i couldnt do up around my waist properly now do up with space to spare XD

yaaaaaaay! how many cals u on a day? x

well done! im hoping to have that effect after my bf comes back from brazil. its really motivated me again. so much so i went to the gym today despit the cold and having just sat thro i BORING meeting on 1 half hour with was making the loose the will to live

I am on 1200 calories a day. As i'm not sporty I knew I would have to create quite a heavy deficit to loose weight.
Seems to be working though!

I have to say this is the first time in 6 years I have felt positive about a diet.
I actually feel like I am getting somewhere. On average I tend to attempt "diets" around 2-3 times a year and all only last a couple of weeks max lol

im gonna go on 1200-1400 im quite sporty love my exercising lol cant wait to do classes! ha! well done you i hope i feel the same as you :) i have 2 n half stone to budge i hope it doesnt take forever 2! lol x

im gonna go on 1200-1400 im quite sporty love my exercising lol cant wait to do classes! ha! well done you i hope i feel the same as you :) i have 2 n half stone to budge i hope it doesnt take forever 2! lol x

seems like we have similar goals then. A lot of people on here are aiming to loose like half their body weight so good to know there are others in the same position as me ie just a bit overweight but not a health crisis.

seems like we have similar goals then. A lot of people on here are aiming to loose like half their body weight so good to know there are others in the same position as me ie just a bit overweight but not a health crisis.

Oooh, sorry, but I found that a little bit insensitive! People are on here to feel better about themselves and get support, no matter how much or little weight they have to lose. There are people on here with a lot less to lose than you, but they don't brag about it as we're all sensitive to each others feelings. Sorry, maybe I'm just being over-sensitive here?!

i have to say i agree with Nat. i too dont have much too lose and when i read your post, i kind of cringed and thought thats a bit harsh.

alot of people on this site come here for support, and they only keep coming back because they feel accepeted regardless of there size. I really dont think you meant to offend anyone, i just think you have phrased it wrongly. x

yeah! i understand what you ment! its cool to find a weight loss forum like his though thers alsorts of people with all sorts ov knowlage to share its great! was it difficult to loose the weight stone then? xxx

god that is the most negative comment i have ever read on this board! health crisis ?!?!?!? at least evry1 on here is trying their best and not sitting doing nothing about it..i dont think u would like to be told you shouldn't be on this if all you are is a little overweight ...:O

Oh dear. I hadn't visit for a few days so didn't see this. Clearly my words have been completely misinterpreted and I have been made in to the the forum devil. It doesn't matter anyway, I hate arguments and conflicts so this will be my last post here.

for those of you who assumed I was implying you were fat slobs, I assure you I was not. What I meant was it was nice to have people who are in the same kind of situation because its really hard to loose even a lb when when you are only a couple of stone overweight. This is the reason I have frequently given up on diets.

i dont think she intended to harm anyone. just misswrote.
kawaii dont leave the forum you didnt do nothing wrong, every1 just got muddled up.
x

Well am not a fat slob thank u very much.... u being a couple of stone overweight, does dis mak U a fat slob.... no, so pls dont call anyone ere a fat slob

xkawii im sure everyone apprisates you saying sorry. everyone here, im sure has been in a situation where they have been miss understood. saying this i also think that our forum is no place for conflict. WE ARE HAPPY PEOPLE and think we should all move on from this now.

xkawii i really do hope u dont leave us.

Back