Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yay I got my book today.

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by miss jelly tot, 18 September 2009 Social URL.

1. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    So excited.:party0011: I cant wait to read it. Soon I will be a JUDDD expert and Dr Johnsons side kick:rotflmao: lol (I wish.)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hey Dr Jelly Tot! :D :D

I received mine as well today.. I bet they wonder what's going on at Amazon with all these books flying out :) off to bed to read it xx

4. miss jelly tot

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    lol. Great name for a diet 'The Jelly Tot UDDD'. Sound like you can eat jelly tots all day...yum. I had a quick flick through and the recipes and they look good. Happy reading :D

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Ordered mine yesterday, can't wait to get it! Ooh, didn't realise there was recipes in there!!! Really excited now!!!!

6. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Funny enough, that's what I'm going to enjoy about this diet being able to cook again. I really enjoy cooking and on CD I couldn't do it as would be too tempted. So I just need to cook on uds and get a rest on dds - I'm not bothering about recipes for dds- it hardly seems worth the effort!

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    yeah I got mine on Saturday morning as well... looks a good read - and Im starting it tonight - seems like good bedtime reading..... if you know what I mean !!!!

T

8. miss jelly tot

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    I loved CD for that, all you need is a jug and whisk.

Yes I take mine to bed too but it may take a few days to get through it !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.