Yay I'm back!!!!

Lou

Silver Member
Hello Lipotrimmers..... I'm back :D

So, I've been off TFR for about two months now and thanks to the help of a week in Florida and a week on a Caribbean cruise I have managed to gain a whole stone!!! :(

It's ok, I'm not to disappointed, my initial goal was to lose the weight for my hols, which I did and felt fab in my slinky holiday dresses. Now my goal is to lose the stone I've put on plus another stone to get me down to my ideal weight of 11stone.

I'm just hoping that I have the same motivation and determination this time round like I had last time. I've started today so here goes.... wish me luck xxx

welcome back lou, sounds like you had a great holiday :). just remember follow it to the key and those 2 stones will be off in no time.

good luck :)

welcome back, sounds like you have your mind made up and will do it!!

i back on tfr today after hols too but didnt wi just feel heavier!

glad you had a good holiday sounds fantastic

best of luck this week :)

Welcome back Lou

You enjoyed your holidays and thats the main thing, those 2 stones will be gone before you know it, just like last time :D

we cant live forever worrying about weight so j-lo_00b is right, you enjoying your holiday is the main thing!

you've done so well so i'm sure you'll find your will power just as strong as it was before!

are you still doing W8 or have you changed to LT?

Sxx

Hi Lou,
welcome back, we missed you, glad you had a great holiday. Best of luck getting back into it again, you will be fine and that 2 stone will be history in no time. Wishing you all the best this week.
Doirin

Hello lou you sound pleased to be back well you know yourself 2 stone will be gone before you know it. Welcome back

Thanks everyone. Yes I'm back on W8 as I've got about 3 weeks supply to be getting on with. I've survived well so far today, it'll be later on tonight when I fancy a glass of wine that I'm going to find it hard. I'll just have to pour myself a glass of fizzy water instead :sigh:

Hey Doirin you've done fantastically since I've been away, 75lbs Go You :clap:

Welcome back & good luck with the weight loss :) x

Welcome back, glad you had a good holiday. Good luck with your restart.

x

Good luck with your restart! :)

Back