• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yay I'm (only) OBESE!!!!!!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Hello!

I wish everyone with WI's today lots of luck.

I have just come back from my WI, and have lost 1lb.

I was just updating my stats - and have just realised I am now only obese!!! I never thought I would be so happy to say this!!! I realise that my current weight is not good for my health - however I started this process as Morbidly Obese, gone through Severely obeses, and am now just 'Obese'!!

I started with a BMI of 44.9 and now its 35!!

Next step (26 pounds away) - OVERWEIGHT!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

AnwenG

I hadn't checked my BMI until I saw this post!! and it's gone down by 5!!!!
I'm still not in the obese catagory but only 5 more to go :)

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
Congratulations. You have done so well :)

fabulous hun , I started at morbidly obese too and its fabulous when you get to obese , then over weight ... I was in the normal section briefly but popped back out , but will be there again soon , and it wont be long before you are joining me :D

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Thats fantastic hun. As well as feeling better about the way you look you're now much more healthy than you were too. A great achievement! xxxx

A fantastic achievement! I know how thrilled I was to move from obese to overweight - it's a great feeling. Way to go you!

WOW! Well done! Thats fantastic. You will already be reaping the health benefits of such a great loss - keep up the good work, its a mere skip hop and a jump from here to "overweight" and then downwards to "healthy!" (I dont like "normal").

Jayellekay

MadameLaMinx said:
its a mere skip hop and a jump from here to "overweight" and then downwards to "healthy!" (I dont like "normal").
No amount of weightloss would ever make me normal!???!!!!!!

Well done hun! Lots to be proud of, fab achievementx

Jayellekay

Thanks so much for the comments!

Today has been a good day! Full of temptation - but only a selection of syns actually consumed!