Yay me! Warning, f**d talk!

PurpleButterfly

16lb to go!
I just need a little yay and congrats to myself. Let me explain.
I'm sending a box of stuff out to NZ. As I have room in the box, OH asked me to put some thorntons chocs and toffee in there. I was a bit apprehensive about buying them, as thorntons is a bit of a weakness for me (esp at TOTM, i.e. now!).
Buuuuut, I went, I stocked up on LOTS of thorntons (from asda actually, and it was pretty cheap!), and I wasn't even tempted to just keep one bag back for myself!

....and I just thought I needed to give myself a pat on the back for that!...

I worked out that doing this diet and being tempted by food is a bit like being in a long term relationship... i.e. you might be out with your friends, you see a really cute guy and maybe he is chatting to you or whatever. But you think, "Yeah, you look really good, but do you know what, I know you would be absolutely no good for me if anything happened between us. You would destroy a really good thing I've got going on with OH. Yes you're attractive but you're really not worth it are you?! I love myself and what I've got going on, more"... Does that make sense to anyone? It kinda made me smile actually, and resisting food became even easier!

yes that made sense, and well done for surviving a f**d buying hell....lol
Great losses too
xx

I just need a little yay and congrats to myself. Let me explain.
I'm sending a box of stuff out to NZ. As I have room in the box, OH asked me to put some thorntons chocs and toffee in there. I was a bit apprehensive about buying them, as thorntons is a bit of a weakness for me (esp at TOTM, i.e. now!).
Buuuuut, I went, I stocked up on LOTS of thorntons (from asda actually, and it was pretty cheap!), and I wasn't even tempted to just keep one bag back for myself!

....and I just thought I needed to give myself a pat on the back for that!...

I worked out that doing this diet and being tempted by food is a bit like being in a long term relationship... i.e. you might be out with your friends, you see a really cute guy and maybe he is chatting to you or whatever. But you think, "Yeah, you look really good, but do you know what, I know you would be absolutely no good for me if anything happened between us. You would destroy a really good thing I've got going on with OH. Yes you're attractive but you're really not worth it are you?! I love myself and what I've got going on, more"...

Its ok Ellie he never had to know about me and you, now come to me *mwah, mwah*

:eek: how rude, I've seen you off with BL after that hairdo thread! Man tart!

Darling i can be any yummy Tart you like different flavors too. I also serenade :boohoo:

Back