YAY!!! Milestone passed!!!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Hi Guys!!!!

I've just had my 'overall' weigh-in - lost 3lbs, which I wasn't going to report on here as I'm not DCing at the mo. BUT when I configured my overall ticker it told me that my BMI is now 29.9 which means I am now officially 'only' overweight!!! :bliss:
It's strange how pleased I am ....... but there we are ....... :happy036:

:happy096:

:talk017:

Go you :D Fantastic :D Amazing :D

Now you must post your results cos we are all nosy and want to know :D Who cares what diet you are on ;) I'm not on DC at the mo, but well, I consider this my home.

Hi Guys!!!!

I've just had my 'overall' weigh-in - lost 3lbs, which I wasn't going to report on here as I'm not DCing at the mo. BUT when I configured my overall ticker it told me that my BMI is now 29.9 which means I am now officially 'only' overweight!!! :bliss:
It's strange how pleased I am ....... but there we are ....... :happy036:

that's great news - WELL DONE :D

Debz x

:talk017:

WOOHOO! GO ON JAN!!!

WHAT A RESULT!

Keep going hun, that's a real milestone and such a health boost too! - You really have an incentive not to let that BMI go up and over now... Bet you are chuffed to bits!

Thank you peeps!! :):)

Jan that is so good! I am the wrong side of a few wine gums tonight - I 'needed' the vino tonight - not sure what it will do to my WI on Tues but hopefully can turn it around - we also have friends arriving to stay the weekend in the morning !! So inevitably more wine tomorrow night !

Last edited:
Unfortunately life won't wait until we are our ideal weight to throw things at us ..... Enjoy the wine!! And enjoy the weekend - life's too short. You'll soon get back on track, you're so into this it shouldn't be too much of an issue. xxx

Jan - I hear you are all meeting up soon - (on another thread) if I were closer would join you - it sounds like a lot of fun !!

Well not till July .... still - time to get some weight off - and I WILL be drinking again by then!!! :)

Back